Possessed Chaos Lord Special Character - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possessed Chaos Lord Special Character

This is one of the many apocalypse characters my group of friends and myself are concocting for our larger games. I made the rules for this one for a friend of mine - let me know what you all think. USC = A placeholder name for now.

Matt’s Unnamed Special Character

Fluff to be written by Matt

USC Cost: 300 points
    WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
    6 5 4 4(5) 5 5(6) 3(4) 10 2+/5+(4+)
    Daemon of Khorne
    WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
    4 - 5 5 2 5 3 10 -/4+
    Daemon of Slaanesh
    WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
    4 - 5 5 2 6 2 10 -/4+
    Daemon of Nurgle
    WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
    4 - 5 6 2 5 2 10 -/4+
    Daemon of Tzeentch
    WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
    4 - 5 5 2 5 2 10 -/3+

Unit type:
    - Infantry

Number/Squad:

Wargear:
    Terminator Armor
    Twin-Linked Bolter
    Force Weapon
    Daemon of Khorne
    Daemon of Slaanesh
    Daemon of Nurgle
    Daemon of Tzeentch

Special Rules:
    Gifts of the Ruinous Powers. Once per turn prior to the movement phase, USC may release one of the Daemons within him. This is represented by putting the Daemon into base-to-base contact with USC. The Daemons each have fleet, but must take a test each turn prior to movement (Excluding the turn that they are unleashed). Should a 6 be rolled, or the Daemon be killed, the Daemon goes unstable and creates a tear in reality, killing the Daemon. Each full turn that the Daemon has been out adds 1 to the roll, so on the third turn a roll of 3 or higher causes the demon to detonate. Additionally, if USC releases a daemon, he loses the benefit from the mark of that Daemon’s patron god, the protection that comes with it, and one wound. USC does not need to release any of the daemons during the course of the game, and may choose to retain any/all of them. He may not join other units, but may re-roll any armor/invulnerable saves he is forced to make. If he is killed while he is still possessed by one or more Daemons, nothing happens – He is simply removed from the board. Fliers, Daemons, and models in any way affiliated with a given god are not harmed by the powers of that god’s Daemon.
    Daemon of Khorne. When destabilized/killed, place 2 5” blast templates with their centers within 10” of this Daemon. All models (Yes, even friendly ones!) totally or partially beneath the template automatically take an AP 2, Str 10 hit (Which re-rolls to wound), with only invulnerable saves allowed.
    Daemon of Slaanesh. When destabilized/killed, place a 10” blast template over this Daemon, with the Daemon in the center. Each non-vehicle enemy model beneath the template must take 2 leadership tests. Those that fail one are pinned. Those that fail both are not pinned, but instead come under the Chaos player’s control for the remainder of the game.
    Daemon of Nurgle. When destabilized/killed, place a 7” blast template over this Daemon, with the Daemon in the center. All non-vehicle models beneath the template become poisoned. Each turn, including and following the turn that the Daemon detonates, roll a D6 for each poisoned model in the assault phase. On a 4+, the affected model takes a single Strength 6 AP - hit. Independent Characters are immune.
    Daemon of Tzeentch. When destabilized/killed, place a 3” blast template over this Daemon, with the Daemon in the center. All models beneath the template suffer a Str 10, AP 1 hit. For every following turn, after the assault phase has been finished, roll 2D6 and add together the results. The template grows to this size. All models under the template after it has been expanded/contracted suffer a Str 10 AP 1 hit automatically.
    Fearless.
    Independent Character.

Last edited by Duurkonii; November 20th, 2007 at 23:21.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

Please sort out the statlines, i find them very hard to read

Thanks

Archnomad

P.S. he is way too powerful for his points cost. What if you take control over something like 20 harlequins? or explode a warlord?
    omgitsduane:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Archnomad
    Well I picked up my first model when I was 7.

I misunderstood that... ALOT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    216 (x7)

Khorne warrior with Force Weapon?
    NO WAY
    Arch Overfiend & Grand Despot
    I currently play:
    Doom Eagle Space Marines
    Hive Fleet Omega Tyranids
    Goff Ork Boyz(dead)
    Tau of O'me
    Inquisitorial Xeno Hunters

and my attempted foray into fantasy
    'Dark Angel Green' Dark Elves in need of fluff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updated with changes to all the rules, the Daemons' profiles, and the points cost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

I still cant understand those, whats the 4 for???
    omgitsduane:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Archnomad
    Well I picked up my first model when I was 7.

I misunderstood that... ALOT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which 4? The one at the end of the Daemons' entries is their invulnerable save.

+ Reply to Thread