Datasheet: Undercity Gang Bikers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Datasheet: Undercity Gang Bikers

1-4 Biker Gangs:

Each Biker Gang is composed of:
    5-10 Bikers: 14 pts each
    WS4 BS3 S3 T3(4) A1 I3 W1 Ld7 5+ save

1 Bike Gang Leader:
    WS4 BS3 S3 T3(4) A2 I3 W1 Ld8 5+ save

Unit Type: Bikes

Gang Bikers are armed with an assortment of weapons, including guns, brass knuckles, chains, etc. These count in game terms as a close combat weapon and a laspistol. One Biker in each squad may replace their laspistol and close combat weapon for either a Grenade Launcher or a Flamer for +6 points, or a Plasma Gun or a Meltagun for +10 points. One biker MUST be upgraded to a Gang Leader for +10 points.

The Bike Gang leader may replace his Laspistol with a Bolt Pistol for +1 point, a Shotgun for free, or a Plasma Pistol for +15 points. May replace close combat weapon with a Powerweapon for +10 points, or a Powerfist for +25.

Special Rules-

Gang Rivalry: If another Biker Gang squad is within 12 inches of another Biker Gang Squad at the start of the shooting phase, roll a leadership test for each squad. If a squad fails, it immediatly fires its weapons at the nearby squad. Hey, there might be Orks to kill, but they don't try to take over your turf on a weekly basis like those guys do.

Stolen Equipment: You may purchase Carapace Armor for one or more squads at +3 points per model, granting them a 4+ save.

Run-Down Machines: due to the old and run-down nature of the bikes the gang members are riding, they constantly are emitting smoke and horrible-smelling fumes that can obscure them from the opponent's sight. This is treated as a 6+ Cover Save.

Biker gangs do not have to be set up near each other. Although you purchase them as one datasheet, you need not place the squads together.

Thanks again to Lost Nemesis for helping me out with the initial idea!

Last edited by Wuggles64; January 8th, 2008 at 06:45.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

Make the bikers worth 12 points, 17 is a bit much without a good save.
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    The Briny Series: Urban War Beginnings | Cygnar
    Thrallstudios

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

plasma guns- no
    meltaguns- maybe
    plasma pistols-maybe
    power weapons-maybe
    powerfists- no
    Hivers definately wouldn't have access to these- otherwise, i LOVE it sweet idea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

love the idea!

firstly i'd drop the ability to gain a 4+ armour save and for fluffyness probably give them a permanent 5+ cover save whilst dropping their ability to turbo boost (give them skilled rider base), this is all pending on how you would want them to function on the battle field though (i'm seeing a super duper cheap biker troops choice). i'd also suggest giving them stubborn when their numbers are above 50%.

+ Reply to Thread