My Idea. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Idea.

Soirgriffe Sanctum
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

My Idea.

I was looking around at Mighty Empires and came up with what I think is an interesting idea.

I figured, buy some tiles from Mighty Empires, customize them to your army but instead of building the whole army, do the battle forum-wise. Perhaps not the tiles too.

This would be good for starting players who don't have armies yet or otherwise can't get them. A sense of Roleplaying your army as well. Some people want to play the game but can't due to their lack of models.

It's just an idea, needs some work. Any help or suggestions grandly accepted, Flaming is not. Yes I posted it in another forum, but it didn't recieve any posts so, here it is.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

71 (x1)

Well, you could just cut little pieces of paper out with names on it. The whole game doesn't really require models to play, per se.

It just helps with the visualization and makes the game more intriguing (trust me, I tried playing a Daemonhunter army made of quarters, nickels, and dimes once) and a ton more fun.

I can't speak for all, but converting and building minis is half the fun of any tabletop wargame. So, I'll proxy if I really have to, but seriously?

+ Reply to Thread