Kustom Squiggoth - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Inquisitor_Naravus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x1)

Kustom Squiggoth

I made a custom squiggoth model (can be seen in the modeling forum) and came up with this data sheet to fully represent what I have built and am in the process of building for this enormous beast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unit: Big Mek Sutmix's Gargantuan Squiggoth
    Type: Gargantuan Creature
    Transport: The Squiggoth has a transport capacity of 30, but it may only carry Infantry models. It is treated as an open-topped vehicle for purposes of transport.

Weapons and Equipment:
    - Huge tusks
    - Mechanical jaw and spiked tail
    - The howdah has one Gigga Zzap Kannon and two rear mounted supa-lobbas
    - Two Supa-Rokkits
    - Two Deth kannons with co-axial gigashootas
    - Power Shield (gives the model a 2+ save)

Unit Stats: WS2 BS2 S10 T8 W8 I1 A6 LD7 SV2+

Options: The Squiggoth's howdah may have up to four pintle-mounted big shootas for 10pts each. All additional weapons must be fired by a transported model. The Squiggoth's howdah may also exchange its Deth Kannons for supa-skorchas at no additional cost.

Special Rules:
    Tusked and Tailed: Thanks to its enormous tusks and spiked tail, when the Squiggoth charges it adds +3 to its Attacks rather than +1.
    Da Iron Jaw: Due to it's mekkanicul makings, Da Iron Jaw counts as a Titan Close Combat weapon in all respects.
    Da Gigga Zzap Kannon: Range 72'' STR 2D6 AP 1 Ordanance 3, 7" blast. Roll to determine the Gigga Zzap Kannon's Strength every time you fire it. A roll of 11 or 12 is treated as Destroyer.
    Effigy: Due to its towering size, the Squiggoth inspires all orks that 'biggah iz bettah' and thus all ork mobs within 12'' are fearless.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Inquisitor_Naravus; July 26th, 2008 at 09:41.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    946 (x8)

This thread belongs in the Rules Development section. However, let's leave it hear for a few days in order to get some feedback from the Cron community.
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

Senior Member Inquisitor_Naravus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x1)

Ah sorry about that. I wasn't really paying attention to the location when I posted.

Please move to the proper forums. It doesn't seem like anyone will be posting about it here. Thanks
    Last edited by Inquisitor_Naravus; July 27th, 2008 at 12:57.

+ Reply to Thread