Rules Development Forum - Rules and Regulations - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Frankfurt, Germany
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Rules Development Forum - Rules and Regulations

This forum is for any house rules you have though of, maybe scenarios or new things to give the game more depth.

It is also the place for discussing codices and things that should be changed in them.

No threads trying to get things changed that will not happen or threads which are generally a moan, i.e I want tau to have +2BS cos they r ment 2 b good at shooting.

Nobody (Including myself) can be bothered to read through a load of stats and names of thing unless it has decent fluff.
    Things can be for any GW game system or your own system (If it is well thought out variation)

The above text based on the words of: Inquisitor lord Anderson

Further rules are as follows:

- Remember these boards are used by other people, so plan your threads accordingly and keep them as precise as possible.

- If you have a slight variation of a similar theme - use one thread.

- Keep comments relevant to the discussion. Do not use other people's threads as a place to promote your own.

Cheers Karmoon

Last edited by Karmoon; July 30th, 2008 at 11:57.
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Closed Thread