Rules Crusade? Home brew skirmish Campaign rules - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

Rules Crusade? Home brew skirmish Campaign rules

I've been using the same home brew rules for decades now, and figured I should share. It's loosely based on the old Milton Bradley Space Crusade game, and uses all the Warhammer 40,000 background and models.

It's designed for cooperative, campaign style play. Typically about 5 players play small (4-10 model) squads, either cooperatively against a GM run foe (Imperial Crusade for example), or competitively in a scenario-moderated free for all (Gorka Morka for example).

Rules Crusade Intro

Currently the Gorka Morka campaign rules are getting the stuffing knocked out of it as we play our latest campaign.

Ork Campaign rules for RC

Last campaign before that was Imperial forces, it covers just about everything you could think of.

Imperial Campaign Log

You're welcome to try the rules out. Comments / questions welcome, though I'll likely be slow as hell to get back to anyone (unless, of course, you are actually playing with us! ).

Last edited by Ironhands; June 18th, 2009 at 03:23.
    Terrain, Conversions, House Rules, Costumes

+ Reply to Thread