Stormlord w/ BS4 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    7 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

163 (x6)

Stormlord w/ BS4

Ok, so I have a Stormlord that I want to use in Appoc, but HATE having BS 3. I know that with the Shadowsword you can remove the sponson lascannons and add targeters for no points, and I want to do the same to my Stormlord, my friend, who I play games with almost all of the time, said he was fine with this, So I dont really have an issue there.

What I am wondering though, is if people elseware would have an issue with this.

The tank is mostly done with its conversion work, waiting for some spikes and need a couple marks of Khorne around it, which as you could guess is to Chaos. So I am thinking, although it may not be the best decision tacticaly, if I would be able to swap to Stormbolter for a combi-bolter (just a twin linked one) for no points aswell (10 pts for a Stormbolter), seing as Chaos don't have a whole lot of Stormbolters. I figure this for no point change, as the combi-bolter is arguably worse, atleast when shooting from farther than 12" lol

I want to add a havoc aswell as it is a Chaos upgrade for there vehicles aswell. For this I was thinking using the standard 15pts that is is for regular Chaos vehicles, and also the Nurgle Plauge Reaper.

My apponant sais he is fine with this, so thats good. I just kinda wanted other peoples take on it. Ty,

2. Remove Advertisements

Bedford, UK
    8 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

403 (x8)

I'd allow that - but then I've heavily modified my Stormlord to fit it with the Blood Angels, so it would be somewhat hypocritical for me to say no...
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

+ Reply to Thread