Arhra - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arhra

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arhra

I was thinking.... Would Arhra work in a similar way to the other Phoenix Lords? Speculated to be the "Dark Father" of the Incubi Sect, he supposedly wields Disembowler Blades similar to those used by Drazhar...

Arhra, Father of Incubi (245 points)
    WS 7
    BS 7
    S 4
    T 4
    W 3
    I 7
    A 4
    LD 10
    Sv 2+

Special Rules; Independant Character, Eternal Warrior, Fearless, Disiples - Incubi, Stealth, Infiltrate, Move through cover, Fleet, The Fallen Scorpion.

Wargear; Disembowler Blades, Tormentor Helm, Gruesome Talismans, Combat Drugs.

Options;
    Arhra may take a Bodyguard chosen from his most elite students, he may be accompanied by 4-9 Incubi Masters at 43 points each. If he is accompanied by this retinue, then all his Special Rules apply to them also, except for Fleet, which is lost until the unit is killed.
    If Arhra takes this retinue, then the entire unit may be mounted in a Raider for +55 pts.

The Fallen Scorpion;
    Arhra is the physical representation of everything the Eldar despise. Thus, Arhra (And his retinue) have Preferred Enemy; Eldar. Any Eldar Unit in combat with Arhra also have Preferred enemy (Against him only). If Fuegan or Kharandras are in combat with Arhra, they will gain Preferred Enemy against Arhra and gain +1A.
    Such is the dread and awe that Arhra commands is legendary. Any Dark Eldar unit within 12" of Arhra become Fearless.

Last edited by Anum Gara; November 24th, 2009 at 17:48.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

4 Wounds is maybe too much for this fella. All the other Pheonix lords have 3 wounds and i can't see why this guy is any more special than them ((although my eldar Fluff knowledge is rather lacking it has to be said))

Having said that though this guy is supposed to be the daddy so maybe upgrade his WS to 8?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Borak View Post
    4 Wounds is maybe too much for this fella. All the other Pheonix lords have 3 wounds and i can't see why this guy is any more special than them ((although my eldar Fluff knowledge is rather lacking it has to be said))

Having said that though this guy is supposed to be the daddy so maybe upgrade his WS to 8?
    That's a good idea lol :p
    and in all honesty that Wounds value is actually a typo lol, it is meant to be 3. Thanks for pointing it out

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

No worries lol. He is he the First Scorpian Phenoix Lord isn't he? I just assumed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    220 (x8)

Yes he is - and he wouldn't really be much better than Karandras TBH, so I would keep WS7 and W3. he's the Fallen Phoenix, and isn't likely to be any better than Asurmen etc...

Also, why does Feugan get +1A against him when the other Phoenix Lords do not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Karandras hates his for obvious reasons, Fuegan (As far as I'm aware) died when he refused to flee from Asurmen's shrine when Arhra 'Fell', so I just supposed that FUEGAN of all wouldn't really let a grudge go all too easily :p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    204 (x6)

Give him plasma grenades. Also, are we assuming that Arhra's Infiltrate ability is lost if he has a retinue of Incubi Masters?

--•-My 40K projects-•--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Options;
    Arhra may take a Bodyguard chosen from his most elite students, he may be accompanied by 4-9 Incubi Masters at 43 points each. If he is accompanied by this retinue, then all his Special Rules apply to them also, except for Fleet, which is lost until the unit is killed.

I imagined he'd be teaching them his 'ways' lol although I remain uncertain about his fluff and hence his style of fighting. The Incubi seem to resemble Striking Scorpions more as a mockery of them than actually mimicing their fighting techniques, don't they?

+ Reply to Thread