WHFB Ogre Kingdoms Special Character - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Between a Rocky Road and a Hard Placemat
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

16 (x1)

Ogre Kingdoms Special Character

Well folks, I’ve finally gotten around to putting this on the net. I think I wrote it a year and a half ago. These are special rules for each of the Ogre Tribes found in the Army book.

Shrewd Fulg-6/5/3/4/4/4/3/4/9

Weapons & Armour: Ogre Club, Iron Fist, Heavy Armour, Harpoon Launcher, Luck-Gnoblar, Biting Blade, Talisman of Protection

Special Rules: Fear, Bull Charge,

Shrewd---up to half of an army lead by Fulg(points-wise) may be held in reserve.

Iron-Fisted---If a unit of Ogres within 24” fails an LD test of any kind( they must have taken it to perform an action, or as a result of psychology)- Fulg may shoot at they if he is not in Combat, and has a clear line of sight. If a wound is scored, they may reroll the test. Counts as that turn’s shooting however.

Skaven Allies---An army lead by Fulg may have Clan Moulder allies---May not have more than ¼ of total points as skaven. These units count towards the maximum Heroes/Special/Rare, but do not count as compulsory Core choices. A Skaven may not be the army’s General/Standard Bearer.( that part was written before the new skaven book, and I haven’t seen a copy yet, so I wrote what I thought would work :>/)

Modified Army List----
    Lords- Shrewd Fulg/Slaughtermaster
    Special-Leadbelchers/Rhinox Riders/Scraplauncher
    The rest are just modified army lists, if anyone is interested i'll post them.

Last edited by Modelguyicmt; March 27th, 2010 at 08:33.

+ Reply to Thread