WH40K Fairly Complicated Campaign+New veteran tables - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    81 (x2)

Fairly Complicated Campaign+New veteran tables

I felt the examples in the rulebook didn't quite capture the essence of being a commander of a multitude of armies, so I wrote these rules. There a quick summary (well 3 pages but still a summary) of my ideas and I hope you can be willing to sieve through them and find errors.

Warning: The campaign basically adds another game to 40k, like the campaign map on DOW (inspiration). Its also the longest document. If you just want a quick glace at rules to correct (because overpowered/underpowered), check out the veteran abilities (I turned 4 tables into about 12, I'm bound to have made a broken thing somewhere.

Documents (hope this works):
    Campaign Rules
    Space Marine Veterans
    Eldar Veterans

Thanks

p.s. The new tables can easily work for other races, you'll just have to decide which units belong to which groups. I've only done space marines and Eldar because I'm planning to play a campaign against my friend and those are our races
    Edit: If @ signs appear at the top of the excel tables then they should be the numbers 1-6 going across.

Last edited by Sancraer; October 7th, 2010 at 22:38.

+ Reply to Thread