WH40K Need help creating a rule - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

81 (x2)

Need help creating a rule

The leader of my forces is a female Inquisitor with an awesome sword. She kind of stole a few exorcists and has her own space marine force with some guard, but that's not important.

Anyway, I wanted to make a rule for her that represnts her forces being used to her leadership. Also, as an Inquisitor I think she should definetely know some arts of war. Unfortunately, I am struggling to put this into the game because the tactics and strategy are of course my job.

So any ideas for a "tactical/strategical/logistical organiser"?

Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements

23 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

430 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Sancraer View Post
    So any ideas for a "tactical/strategical/logistical organiser"?
    If it was a DH inquisitor i'd just suggest taking the tarot - though I suppose as a custom character you could just pick it up anyway, it's in the DH pdf from the games workshop website if you don't have the book.

The WH's liber heresius sadly doesn't work. I guess you could take the item and update the rules to 5th ed - pass the Ld test and get to choose the table edge, even if you are going second.

+ Reply to Thread