WH40K Killzone for Adepticon - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

255 (x6)

Killzone for Adepticon

Killzone is a 40k-based skirmish game that has fun, fast, hectic, cinematic gameplay. If that sounds like something you might want to try, awesome. The current rules for killzone (version 3) are here, which should take us through to Adepticon (where we will have an event again this year). Check them out and let me know what you guys think, the games go by pretty quickly taking only a half hour to 45 minutes once you have all the special rules down. If you take the rules for a test drive, be sure to have lots of different types of terrain to block line of sight, wall for saves, etc. to get the real experience. Around here it has even brought lapsed 40kers who enjoy the setting but not the base game back to the table. Feel free to ask questions or post any comments, as input is always appreciated. The more people we have playing, the more we can get the word out. Have fun, and I hope you like it!

Last edited by frozencore; January 23rd, 2012 at 03:10.

2. Remove Advertisements

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    inside your head
    77 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

1480 (x8)

My friends and I have been playing this game since we caught word of it's release through a fellow gamer at the LGS. Before that, we were playing a homegrown system that was meant to make 40k feel more like 'Gears of War' or similar cover-shooters. It played smooth and everything, but our games took almost as long as 40k matches, just for 150pt kill teams.
    Luckily, either system (Killzone or Gears-40k) doesn't take a very large collection. You can usually put together a force from whatever you have laying around, or spend no more than $60 to get some models.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

+ Reply to Thread