Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
What follows is a trait system for the lesser known Chapters "Legions" and Warbands who fell after the Heresy.
These traits may only be used in conjunction with an Undivided "Vanilla" Chaos Space Marine army. The Player selects a single advantage and a single drawback from each list.
1. Departed from the Light- Chaos Space Marine Squads may select Plasma Cannons (+20) and Multi Meltas (+10) as their heavy weapon.
2. Tools of the False Emperor- May select either- 1 Landspeeder Squadron, 0-3 Razorbacks or 1 Vindicator.
3. Harvesters of Geneseed- May equip Aspiring Champions with Narthecium and Reductor +25 pts.
4. Human no longer- Daemonic Visage is treated as a veteran skill for squads.
5. Honour the Fallen- Chaos Dreadnoughts can be made immune to fire frenzy for +20 pts.
6. Upon wings of Damnation- May take an additional Squad of Raptors.
7. Strike Without Warning- May equip Squads with Drop Pods.
1. We Need No Trickery- The army may contain no Sorcerers.
2. Kneel Before No One- No marks of a Chaos God are allowed in the army.
3. We Fight to the Death- One less Elite, Fast Attack and Heavy Support Choice.
4. Seeking Favour- No Daemon Weapons, Daemon Princes or Possessed Marines.
5. Steel is cowardice- 0-1 heavy support vehicle excluding Dreadnoughts.
6. Dark Arrogance- -1 to players roll when rolling to determine who gets the first turn.
7. New and Rising Threat- May not give any squads veteran skills, characters only.
They have been test played and in terms of fair rules- so far so good. No prizes for guessing what I based them on. There is background for every trait but I left it out for the moment.
Those look petty cool. Have fun with them.
<span style='color:blue'> Die Infantrie -
Die Konigin Aller Waffen
The Infantry -
The Queens of the Services</span>
<span style='color:red'>Durch Wehrwillen zur Wehrkraft
Through military will to military strength</span>
<span style='color:gray'> "In a man to man fight the winner is the one who puts an extra round in his magazine"
-Field Marshal Erwin Rommel</span>
Yeah thats preety decent work there. I been slowly workin on making a "new" renegade chaos god book (the listing of benefits of worshiping that god and armoury) based on fluff. Hit a bit of a snag but its alright so far.
As apostles yet not as Apostles. As Believers yet not as Believers. As Traitors yet not as Traitors! We are Disciples of Vengeance. Only bowing and praying forgiveness of our God. Only bowing and defeating the enemies of our God. Wielding our Swords in the night and brandishing our Guns during the day. We are Soldiers. The Soldiers of Mala!
Very nic system.I've been trying to think of how to do renegades.I couldn't decide if I should use LotD rules or SM rules.