cc weapons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cc weapons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cc weapons

i know this probly isn't the right forum for this but

if you have a special weapon and another cc weapon does the other cc weapon count as the primary weapon?

for example if a ork warboss that has 4 attacks takes a power claw and a normal cc weapon would he without charging have 4 powerclaw attacks and another normal attack from his profile or 5 power claw attacks. or say if he had a power claw and choppa would he get 4 power claw attacks and one choppa attack or 5 power claw attacks. these are both assuming the boss is using the power claw as a primary weapon

When you combine Speed and Power you get Lightning.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think you have to choose to use either wepon at the beggeining of assault... im not sure
    The hearts of mortals harbor the darkest of desires

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

I seem to remember having a discussion about this before on another ork forum, talking about the warboss splitting attacks between his choppa to go after a librarian and then using his powerclaw to smite all those who oppose him.
    Unfortuantly, it was decided that you can't do that. Logan Grim-whatever-his-face-is, the Space Wolves special character, has a special ability that lets him split attacks between his two weapons. If any IC could do it, why would they give that character that specific rule?
    Also, the other CC weapon (be it a slugga or bionic arm) would give you a +1 attack with whatever weapon you decided to use. If you wanted to use the basic CC weapon (if you're going to be doing that, why not just use a choppa?) you have to use every attack with that weapon. If you're using the PK, every attack goes last but splits open anyone it touches.
    Hope that helps.
    "Some days you're the Mekboy building the kannon, the rest you're the grot being blown up by it."
    - Quote attributed to Sorkrates, before his much mourned death due to ingestion of Hemsquig Juice.

"Dis iz my choppa, and herez me gun. Dat's for killin' and so'z dis one!"
    - Bloodaxe Kommando Warchant

+ Reply to Thread