A few rules questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few rules questions

I had a quick skim over the thread and couldn’t see anything similarly entitled to the below, so I apologise for any repetition any repetition.

1 – Should Necrons be allowed to turbo-boost? Some of their models are treated as bikes, so does this entitle them to the T-B rule?

I seriously can’t imagine a Necron whirling across the battlefield, only a slow advance as seen in the Winter Assault.

2 – Space Marine leadership. When a commander is present, any squad may choose to use his leadership. It’s my understanding that any squad may do this but how many times per turn?

Cheers for any response, I’m sure I’ll think of more.

I fear no death, I fear no evil, for the Emperor comes for me

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x3)

1 - THe majority of Necrons can turbo-boost, yes. Wraiths, destroyers, heavy destroyers, scarabs can, and there may be more, but i'm not sure. Warriors definitely can't, but bear in mind that turbo boost in general will get necrons closer, which in most cases they don't want to be - they can work fine at medium range.

2 - The marines can use the commander's leadership all the time as long as the commander is still alive. I'm not sure if this extends to things like the animus speculum though, or just for morale and pinning tests - i'd have to look that up. But yes, as long as he is alive, all the marines can use his lovely high leadership for all their tests.

LoC
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people are awesome and can kick your ass.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

RAMROD ONE

Monkey of Mystery The Paint Monkey's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    743 (x8)

Can't help on the marines question but yes, the necrons can definately turbo-boost. The army is a funny mixture of ploddingly slow and startlingly fast. Note that the wraiths scan fly straight through scenery too, so they can be horrendously quick.
    No more NG spearmen, thanks! Now I need some pump-wagons!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I therefore add one extra notch to my dislike for marines, and I can only say 'WTF?' with respect to necrons. Cheers.
    I fear no death, I fear no evil, for the Emperor comes for me

+ Reply to Thread