House rules...with a slight twist - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

House rules...with a slight twist

Sorry if this thread has been done already but I am wondering what some of the more popular house rules that you have created have been. I am talking rules here that everyone playing in the games with you enjoyed and benefited from. Secondly I am curious in general which races are most modified by house rules from what you have seen here on the site.

For honor, glory and all that jazz you can't truly get in the real Imperium![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Remove Advertisements

Frankfurt, Germany
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

a veteran type skill - a maximum of 2 squads can have it. 3 points per model in the squad.

Adds a little more tactical element to the game ^_^

When the enemy moves into that squad's field of vision, it's a simple initiative test to see if they get to shoot or not.

You can modify it, by having it for every model.

If a unit goes on overwatch then they can't move.

We say that the direction the unit is facing in is very important too.

Excellent for city fight - where 40K excells.
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

+ Reply to Thread