Alpha Legion House Rules - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

22 (x2)

Alpha Legion House Rules

So I'm building an alpha legion army, and was thinking about their fluff on why they infiltrate, and why they get it so cheap etc. Especially the cultists, which are supposed to be local folk that "infiltrate" the local populas and corrupt from the inside

Anyone notice how Imperial terminators can deepstrike no matter what the mission, as opposed how chaos can't. So doesn't it make sence that Alpha Legion should be able to infiltrate no matter what the mission says? Or at the very very least, the cultists should always be able to infiltrate. I mean that is what they do, get into the cities acting like everyone else, and corrupt people to the ways of chaos, so when the marines show up, there is less of a fight.

Age is a state of mind, and since I have no mind, I don't age.
    Check out my painting blog at

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

14 (x1)

I am always a bit wary of house rules but haveing infiltration 'always on' for the cultist does make sense, not the Marines though, its kinda hard to hide a 9 foot tall hunk of power armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by RecklessFable View Post
    Thought for the Day: Armylists are a three-edged sword. The list your backstory wants. The list that is optimal. The list of models you actually own.
    And HOW.

(><) This is Dead Bunny.

MyArmys: Points: W/L/D

Imperial Guard: 2250: In Progress.
    Necron: 500: 2/1/1

Join the Imperium today!

+ Reply to Thread