My Custom Hero - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Custom Hero

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Custom Hero

Just a though for a leader I want someday.....

Grand Hawk Veritas of the Silver Hawk
    -Chief Librarian of the Silver Hawks Space Marine Chapter. Veteran of Hundreds of campaign against the foes of the Imperium, he is a psyker feard by all those who would dare oppose the Emporer. He has survived many encounters with the Ruinous Powers, and is particularly hateful of those who betrayed the Emporer eon ago.

-Epistolary
    -Terminator Armor
    -Storm Bolter
    -Has the ability to lead a Terminator Command Squad as normal
    -May use any two psychic powers, after deployment
    -Silver Sword: A gift from the Inquisition after his assistance at Malachi IV. He lent his powers to the Grey Knights in their campaign against the Chaos infestation. Veritas may use the Silver Sword instead of his standard force weapon. In battle, the Silver Sword counts as a Nemesis Force Weapon, counting as a power weapon and giving him +2 Strength.
    -Mastery of the Warp: Veritas is a powerful psyker indeed, able to use abilites and talents many other pyskers could use only with great risk. In battle, Veritas may re-roll any failed Psychic test, as well as re-roll the use of his psychic hood.

I was thinking of making him roughly 175 pts. Would this be about right? And are his special talents too much? Just trying to ge my fluff on.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

He should be roughly the same number of points as Tigarius. And shouldn't have all 3 weapons. Pick 2.

Or maybe make his force weapon +2 str.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said the Silver Sword INSTEAD. He cant use both. He has to make a choice.

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Booted to Rules Development.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x0)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow701 View Post
    I said the Silver Sword INSTEAD. He cant use both. He has to make a choice.
    Theres no real point in giving him the choice, I think everyone would go for a str6 Force weapon over his normal one lol.

and re-rolling every failed psychic test is a bit much, maybe he could only re-roll it if he gets the Perils of the warp attack him, but instead of Re-rolling it and still casting it, he merely re-rolls to avoid the perils, so his power still fails, but he resists, just showing that although most psykers would fall to the perils, he can use all his will to resist, but it means that he is drained for that turn (if you get what I mean, but perhaps still keep the re-roll of the psychic hood)

also 190pts might be more suited, 175 is just waaaay too cheap in my opinion, especially with all that equipment and abilities.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
    Theres no real point in giving him the choice, I think everyone would go for a str6 Force weapon over his normal one lol.

and re-rolling every failed psychic test is a bit much, maybe he could only re-roll it if he gets the Perils of the warp attack him, but instead of Re-rolling it and still casting it, he merely re-rolls to avoid the perils, so his power still fails, but he resists, just showing that although most psykers would fall to the perils, he can use all his will to resist, but it means that he is drained for that turn (if you get what I mean, but perhaps still keep the re-roll of the psychic hood)

also 190pts might be more suited, 175 is just waaaay too cheap in my opinion, especially with all that equipment and abilities.
    His Nemesis force weapon doesnt count as a force weapon. I dont think even a Librarian can have the pyschic prowess as a Grey Knight Grand Master. So its either a force attack or a +2 strength bonus.....though you do have a point, Id usually go to the Silver Sword. I like the idea of resisting the Perils of the Warp, I may do that instead of re-rolling every psychic test. I tried to use Tigurius as a gauge. Since Veritas doesnt have grenades or a master-crafted weapon, I thought 175 might do it. If I reduce his Mastery of the Warp to just avoiding Perils, I might be able to get away with it......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Nemesis View Post
    Booted to Rules Development.
    Sorry m'lord. I will be more careful next time......

+ Reply to Thread