Wizard Acolytes - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wizard Acolytes

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

178 (x3)

Wizard Acolytes

I conceived this idea early on in 6th edition when I saw just how many extra wizards that some players now had spare and revived the idea while working on my Dogs of War list. They are loosely based upon the Acolytes who could accompany a Light Wizard in 4th and 5th edition.

I resisted the temptation to give them bound spells and unit level magic for now, though I may add them as an optional extras to represent those closer to being "true" wizards.

Acolytes 8 points per model
    M 4 WS 2 BS 2 S 3 T 3 W 1 I 3 A 1 Ld 7
    Equipment- two hand weapons
    Unit Size- 5-15 models
    Special Rules-
    Augment Magic:
    Acolytes are trained to use their meagre magical powers in conjunction with a more powerful wizard. If a wizard joins the Acolytes then he gains an additional power dice in each magic phase, in addition to this the unit gains magic resistance 1.
    Should the wizard leave the unit or have his magic level reduced to zero for any reason this effect ends instantly.

Last edited by Lady Bastet; February 20th, 2007 at 02:58.

+ Reply to Thread