Help w/ Space Hulk-ish game Developement - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    chaos wastes
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

Help w/ Space Hulk-ish game Developement

I was thinking about making a Space Hulk style game.

I would use the basic concept of space hulk(Bunch of elite soldiers in some maze like complex, trying to get out while being hunted by zombies/aliens/monsters.) However, I would think it would be cool to have some different game mechanics. plus, It wouldn't be just for Termies and Genestealers, but for anything(It could be squats vs. space squigs for i care.) Anyway, I was wondering if you guys could help me brainstorm and think up some ideas/ game mechanics to get me started.

Sort of like a scenerio you would see in a movie like Aliens 1 & 2, or one of the Resident Evil computer games.

(P.S. I don't want anything like those rules in the WD about kill team space hulk.( )

That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

I have a threat down below a bit I use for Space Hulk, Warhammer 40k Skirmish, I'd love to hear you reply to it and post your views on its suitability for space hulk.

+ Reply to Thread