The Lords Of Nagash - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Lords Of Nagash

I'm attempting to do my patron, Nagash, Supreme Ruler of the Undead, some justice. He's been a long time in returning to exact his wrath on the living world, and as a dutiful acolyte of his, I seek to hasten his return in some form or another. So, I'm here, asking help with some general questions, ideas and maybe even some requests for playtesting leading to my creation of an Army list for Nagash and his agents spread throughout the warhammer world.If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll start asking questions.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

apologize

When I posted this, I didn't see that there were some old posts concerning the same basic topic... I apologize for that...however, I'd like this to be treating as something new. I would like to make my own army list for Nagash and his followers, similar to the Cult Of Slaanesh army list, in the fact that it blends the related army lists together, adds some new stuff, and is it's own entity all the while. However, I've seen many people's displeasure with the SoC army lists, and I would like to strive for something that will truly be balanced and make all the right people happy(because you can never make everyone happy). So, with apology and intent firmly in place, I'm still very anxious for some suggestions from the populous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Don't double post, there is an edit button.
    I think it seems like a fun idea, although it might be wise to wait untill the new Vampire Counts armybook is released.
    PS: link to the other thread, and maybe we can all use it for inspiration.
    -lurking in the shadows of LO.

Officially diagnosed by Tekore
    Melkhior, Necrarch Lord

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry once again

Once again, I find myself saying sorry, I haven't done the forum thing since I was in high school...about 6 years ago, so, I forget my etiquette. Thanks for the friendly, non-flame, constructive criticism.

Last night I was a little bit pleasantly suprised(and a lil' miffed) that someone on this very forum had some of the same basic ideas as I had concerning the possible Nagash list, basically, the blend of VC and TK elements(which is probably obvious) and also, the ghostly theme, which is the major area unexplored in Warhammer fantasy undead. The concept that I do have that I think is acutally original, is Wraith Priests.

I have fluff for them, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate in this particular forum. And it's still a discombobulated jumble of thoughts right now, despite the fact that I had the idea originally before the undead split. If it's acceptable to explain here, let me know, or direct me to the proper place.

+ Reply to Thread