New Forgeworld Avatar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x1)

New Forgeworld Avatar

Check it out peeps!

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog...STUFF__11.html

Armed with a spear and in a totally cool stance 8X

Don't hate Da Playa, hate Da Game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    :w00t: Hooray for ass monkeys!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Giant Mutant Chaos Lord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dam! Wheres the awsome chaos stuff we just had an avatar?
    Good Post? Do Rep!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie Drake View Post
    Pft, what a weenie. Hell, tell him that the next time you see him. Tell him that Katie Drake called him a weenie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x1)

Its a really good model, but I don't think that spear fits in. The avatar looks a lot better with a big Wailing Doom sword. Although I agree with Giant Mutant Chaos Lord, where is all the cool chaos stuff??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    228 (x8)

I didn't like the old one and I still don't like this one.

The GW one looks much better (albeit smaller) in my opinion and is considerably cheaper.
    Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Fluffmaster
    Anzac Clan

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

It's pretty nice looking, but for the price and for it being a FW model, it's not mind-blowing by any means. Pretty nice is all it gets from me today.

Tekore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I can be a fluff-tard. But I was thinking the other day about "The spear of Khaine," and then i thought "why doesn't the Avatar have a spear option... Now it does, so that is cool, not sure if Ill buy one though.
    Veni Vidi Vici
    "The plan is to win, if we don't win its cause you guys didn't follow the plan!"
    Eldar: 25,000 pts

Floating around space finding and converting small planets into biomatter for the fleet.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x3)

Its a lot better than the sword one in my opinion. The one with the sword just reminds me of Dawn Of War when the avatar dies . Looks like hes dropping his sword... This one on the other hand, looks a lot nicer with a much better pose. I will agree with the other posters though, WHERE IS THE FW LORD OF CHANGE!? They released the GUO and KoS at the previous 2 GD's, so why no LoC .

Main Armies: The Septem Edo Hivefleets || Da Mekanikus of Mek Skagnatz || Clan Skrawlskir of the White Rat || The Eternal Legion of Chlorr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    76 (x1)

The pose reminds me of Odysseus when he blinded the Cyclopes in Sicily with the red hot poker / spear. Anyway, i think it looks great, but i don't see the point of making yet another Avatar, when one was just released fairly recently.
    "In dedicato imperatum ultra articulo mortis"

Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

And next up for the javlin we have the avatar of kaine!!
    PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think its fantastic

in short, i love the FW avatar, i think the one with the sword is much better though, however, note however. i have so many things that take priority over 1 model ill almost never use that will cost me $90. i have to save up for a car, colledge, maybe an Xbox now that H3 is out. I am considering getting it as a display model, but then again, who the hell would i display it to, i would be impressed, but for th e 90 bucks , then about $15 shipping, its just not worth it, it they lowered the price to 45/50 id get it in a heartbeat. LordLink, i disagree, i think the current model is horrible. now that i think of it, the spear option is pretty nice, but kind of impractical. a masive sword would be much better to slice through 5 men with each swipe ( like in dawn of war) , a spear on the other hand, would have to be used in a jabbing motion , maybe killing at most 2 men, it just makes no sense, and im pretty sure that Khain can change the shape of the weapon he is using, because it is mostly an extention of the avatars body, and its almost entirely energy. i like the FW models, they should be that tall, not a little taller than a space marine like the GW model. they are a living chunk of a god, a god and should be ****ing masive. i would just change the pose,

heres a thought, the avatar throws the spear, it nails the head of that new reaver titan, and completely obliterates the crew. one shot, one kill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast