Space Wolves Codex - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Space Wolves Codex

Hey there everybody. I am a Space Puppy player and I was wondering if anyone has heard anything or knows anything about whether or not the Puppies are comin out after orks, and if so, when. Thanks for any posts

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    172 (x3)

After ork it seems to be Deamons.
    The latest highly unceartain rumours on Warseer is that Space wolves may arrive late in 2008 together with drop pods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ummm...I'm certain I saw that they were being done in 2008 sometime but a date wasn't given if I recall.

It is the last alternate space marine 'dex to be done out of black templars, dark angels and blood angels.
    Total 40k: >5000pts
    total WFB: ~2000pts
    I also enjoy good music, fine food, late night strolls on the beach and dancing in moonkin form :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

172 (x3)

That SW is indeed the next SM-army seems to be a hot rumour on warseer (

Rdsin8n in Q & A with JJ on GT : " Whilst he couldn't/wouldn't say much outside of the hated 3 month window compay line ( and given recent culls there who can blame him eh ?) he did also say that Space Wolves are the next power armoured list that we will see. We would have asked some more useful questions but instead we got drowned out by the obligatory $%^&wit who wanted to ask about squats (, just grow up and deal), some fool who wanted to ask very specific questions about the Ork wargear despite A: there being a copy of the book being passed around the room for us to look at, and B : Mr. Johnson having started off by saying he hadn't worked that much personally on the book so was sketchy on the details.
    Oh, and some other £$%^ who wated to start asking questions about why Eltharion isn't blind anymore in the new high Elf book Yeah, thanks for those they were really well thought out and and pertinent questions."

is Alpharius FabricatorGeneralMike's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyfus View Post
    That SW is indeed the next SM-army seems to be a hot rumour on warseer (

Rdsin8n in Q & A with JJ on GT : " Whilst he couldn't/wouldn't say much outside of the hated 3 month window compay line ( and given recent culls there who can blame him eh ?) he did also say that Space Wolves are the next power armoured list that we will see. We would have asked some more useful questions but instead we got drowned out by the obligatory $%^&wit who wanted to ask about squats (, just grow up and deal), some fool who wanted to ask very specific questions about the Ork wargear despite A: there being a copy of the book being passed around the room for us to look at, and B : Mr. Johnson having started off by saying he hadn't worked that much personally on the book so was sketchy on the details.
    Oh, and some other £$%^ who wated to start asking questions about why Eltharion isn't blind anymore in the new high Elf book Yeah, thanks for those they were really well thought out and and pertinent questions."

SO..... JJ didn't really work on the ork dex...humm it might not be that bad after all. If they could keep both Gav and JJ off of the project, then it might have some merrit after all
    FluffMaster on a mission to turn people to the Sisters of battle, yes folks it's all about SoB squads in Repressors with lots of flamer templates for the win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought the space wolves were sort of dead... (in GWs perspective)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator100 View Post
    No no, very much not so, there are other races that need updating first so i dont mind waiting a few months

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

134 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator100 View Post
    Bwah ha ha!! You're a funny guy. Space Wolves are integral to the 40K universe.
    Karmoon: "well.. any kore = good kore" 12:35pm PST 23 May 2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x2)

My understanding of the Space Wolves was that they were doing a White Dwarf release like they have done with blood angels earlier this year as they are really giving them a full work over at GW. That has been what I have heard from a few of my sources. Could be wrong but Space Wolves are sort of doing Ok although their rules are so old for them and there are a few other codecies that need it more so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

134 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Malkieth View Post
    My understanding of the Space Wolves was that they were doing a White Dwarf release like they have done with blood angels earlier this year as they are really giving them a full work over at GW. That has been what I have heard from a few of my sources. Could be wrong but Space Wolves are sort of doing Ok although their rules are so old for them and there are a few other codecies that need it more so.
    Besides the Dark Eldar, I cannot think of any other codex that needs to be redone more.
    Karmoon: "well.. any kore = good kore" 12:35pm PST 23 May 2007

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast