Dwarf additions! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Dwarf additions!

HAHAHA! In your face elven gits! =P

Anyway...

In February 08 there are two dwarf books being released. One is a novel and the second is a background book (for those dwarf fans this is not quite an updated version of the WHRP book "Steel and Stone" but close as.). Following is a quote from Nick Kyme (co-author of the background book along with Gav Thorpe)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Kyme on Bugman's Brewery
    Greetings fellow sons of Grungni.

Nick Kyme here.

You are indeed right about the forthcoming Grudgelore and Oathbreaker.

For those of you who like teasers, the novel is set before the time of Sigmar but after the outbreak of the Goblin Wars, and centres on the lost hold of Karak Varn (around the time of Kadrin Redmane) and the desperate attempts of a group of dwarf heroes, from across the length and breadth of the Dwarf Empire, to reclaim it.

Upon the book's release, I'll hopefully doing some signing tours in the UK but that's yet to be confirmed. Check out the Black Library website for more details on this as and when.

As for Grudgelore, Gav and I have worked hard to produce a background book that is packed to bursting with a load of new material for dwarf fans and yes, there's an extended lexicon in there too with some never before seen dwarf words...

I hope you enjoy reading both books as much as I enjoyed writing them.

Tromm!

Nick Kyme
    And images, along with a link to the Black Library entry and pictures of three pages.

http://www.blacklibrary.com/product....1013&type=Book

Kuffy

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Very cool. Thanks for the heads up.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread