Zagstruck greens - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1466 (x8)

Zagstruck greens

Saw this on DakkaDakka. It is the greens of Zagstruck. ;Y

JvK :happy:

Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Dear All Concerned... yourtimehascome's Avatar
    I am everywhere and nowhere, sometimes at the same time.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x1)

Dear All Concerned,

I have been following this:

The Warforge: Miniature Modelling & Conversion

for a while and he just got the news the other day.....

I think its a great model, lots of detail and I really hope its plastic, but who am I kidding!

-ythc
    Fluff Master

You are not your avatar. You are not your knowledge of the rules or your last article. You are not your post count. You are not your rep. You are not your title. You are not your blog. You are not your painting or modeling skills. You are not your location, rating, profile comments, friends or armies. You are not your signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats such i nice model.

but i like the one the guy built as well, would be good if it was plastic... not happening though...
    WIP tau project coming soon.

I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1466 (x8)

I feel sorry for the guy who had converted that model only to find that GW are making the model after all. Despite this it is a good conversion.

JvK :happy:
    Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My god... I mean... My GOD! Is *That* how they do prototypes for models?! Sorry to sound like newbie, but I've never seen green stuff modeled like that it's stunning... And makes me wholly depressed that I can't even hope to come close to that skill or precision... Ahh well, life goes on.

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Lorventus View Post
    My god... I mean... My GOD! Is *That* how they do prototypes for models?! Sorry to sound like newbie, but I've never seen green stuff modeled like that it's stunning... And makes me wholly depressed that I can't even hope to come close to that skill or precision... Ahh well, life goes on.
    Well the guy that sculpted this model most likely got £1000+ for this model or some form of royalties on the sales of it.

Imagine though, you spent all that time making that model and then it hase to be cut up to make it easy to cast! Id cry! Even worse, it breaks in the mold and has to be scrapped! Its happened before. (Inquistior bolt weapons sprue for one).

Dan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Warforge is Ein's site, in fact I think he has a thread right here on LO about that very Zagstruck.

Very nice model, i'll be picking one up for definite. Hope that head comes separate would make some very nice warboss head.

Hard luck Ein mate

Floating around space finding and converting small planets into biomatter for the fleet.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x3)

I actually prefer Ein's one anyway, plus its a lot more personal. Whilst nearly everyone out there will be using identical zagstruk's, Ein will be using his own personal creation and showing it off to people. Still, the GW one is pretty nice, although im not too sure I like the rokkit...

Main Armies: The Septem Edo Hivefleets || Da Mekanikus of Mek Skagnatz || Clan Skrawlskir of the White Rat || The Eternal Legion of Chlorr

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x8)

Maybe this is a lesson to jamsessionein that he needs to finish one project before moving onto another from now on? or else all his projects will be superseded by GW models, although I love both models a lot, as it was said before, his would be his own personal creation and I'd like that a lot more if it was me. Just hope he finishes it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

hot damn, that model's sexy! I love the Village people / S&M leather with chain cap. Great stuff.
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast