Vampire Count Blood Knights - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vampire Count Blood Knights

Well, some people might not like the new models, but i love the new Blood Knights, especially after seeing their nice statline. You can see for yourself n the GW site, it is in the Vampire Counts preview.:happy:

Last edited by RidleyMaster666; January 25th, 2008 at 23:21.
    "Lightning shall sunder the skies, the rivers will flow with blood and war will come to the land. The legions of the long-dead kings shall once more rise eternal in conquest, and death shall ride beside them."

- Settra, The Eternal King of Nehekhara.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Floating around space finding and converting small planets into biomatter for the fleet.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x3)

+++THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN ERASED BY THE INQUISITION+++
    They look rather good . Nice models too!

Main Armies: The Septem Edo Hivefleets || Da Mekanikus of Mek Skagnatz || Clan Skrawlskir of the White Rat || The Eternal Legion of Chlorr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, i just realised, so i edited them out. Well you can still see for yourself on the Gw site. I like your picture by the way8Y
    "Lightning shall sunder the skies, the rivers will flow with blood and war will come to the land. The legions of the long-dead kings shall once more rise eternal in conquest, and death shall ride beside them."

- Settra, The Eternal King of Nehekhara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

I can't see the stat line, it is too blurry on the picture... any idea of better software or what else I can do?

OH SNAP I AM STUPID ----------------------------------
    Thought I was supposed to look at the pictures, while it stood in plain text on the last page... the question would be nice anyway, Send me a PM if you know how to make it more clear, so we can scout out the points for mannfred and so on.
    Last edited by cebwj; January 26th, 2008 at 19:57.
    -lurking in the shadows of LO.

Officially diagnosed by Tekore
    Melkhior, Necrarch Lord

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    255 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by cebwj View Post
    OH SNAP I AM STUPID ----------------------------------
    Thought I was supposed to look at the pictures, while it stood in plain text on the last page... the question would be nice anyway, Send me a PM if you know how to make it more clear, so we can scout out the points for mannfred and so on.
    It is hard to make out, but it looks like 106. I am sure they made it hard to read on purpose.

As for making it more clear, this isn't CSI, in real life poor quality images can't be "improved" nearly enough.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

That's a nice looking preview GW has, I am looking forward to seeing this release.

Tekore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by frozencore View Post
    It is hard to make out, but it looks like 106. I am sure they made it hard to read on purpose.

As for making it more clear, this isn't CSI, in real life poor quality images can't be "improved" nearly enough.
    I thought it was 106pts, and the necromancer 55pts... but 106 seems like an odd value when it is a special characters base-cost...
    -lurking in the shadows of LO.

Officially diagnosed by Tekore
    Melkhior, Necrarch Lord

Master of Those Damn Durable Swords Roland Durendal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    48 (x2)

Wow. After looking at BKs, they look impressive. They truly are the "best knights in the Old World".

Seriously they give Bretonnian Knights a run for their money. They are on par with Grail Knights.

Hopefully they'll cost the same as well, and take up a rare slot. Seeing many units of these guys on the battlefield would be scary
    If you win games against Nids with flamers (aside from the Inferno Cannon on a Hellhound), you're playing against opponents with stupidity of impressive magnitude.

~ Sokhar

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    542 (x8)

As a Bret player, it would be hard to see more than one unit on the table that can easily match and beat my Grail Knights at what they do best. I'm hoping they're a slightly varied (i.e. frenzy) bad version of us.

Tekore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

Tekore: They are frenzied, and can't get the pray ward save so they do have a downside.

Where Blood knights are much better than Grail knights is when not charging, the str 5 and 3 attacks (inc frenzy) means that they can afford to not break on the charge, or even be charged by a lot of things.
    Also having fear and the option to take a banner that doubles US means I expect to see a lot of US 20/24 Fear Causing Blood Knight units running about thrashing stubborn units.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast