Release Dates - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Release Dates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Release Dates

Does anyone know that the Release dates are for GW? The next 3 months and any rumours on the next year?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

Please look in this area first before posting this was like afew threads below yours.
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...dule-year.html
    Or use search
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    The Briny Series: Urban War Beginnings | Cygnar
    Thrallstudios

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    288 (x6)

er

I don't think that post answers the question. Games Workshop issues 3 month release notes to suppliers. That means that independent stockists know what will be happening for a rolling period into the future. It doesn't involve speculation of unverified sources. Now that we are in April that ominous July is coming into that rolling three month period.

In essence we are getting closer to the end of speculation on whether or not a new set of 40k rules will be released in July.

For people like me this is quite significant as I think the whole thing is fake. Yes, I mean the whole thing. Of course GW is working on the next edition, thats what all companies do, but the rules leaked to the net are worthless as an indication of the future. Watch out for those stock lists!

So back to the first request, when one of you has access to a verifiable stock list let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zarahemna View Post
    I don't think that post answers the question. Games Workshop issues 3 month release notes to suppliers. That means that independent stockists know what will be happening for a rolling period into the future. It doesn't involve speculation of unverified sources. Now that we are in April that ominous July is coming into that rolling three month period.

In essence we are getting closer to the end of speculation on whether or not a new set of 40k rules will be released in July.

For people like me this is quite significant as I think the whole thing is fake. Yes, I mean the whole thing. Of course GW is working on the next edition, thats what all companies do, but the rules leaked to the net are worthless as an indication of the future. Watch out for those stock lists!

So back to the first request, when one of you has access to a verifiable stock list let me know.
    I have to agree, the whole new rule set in july i find quite iffy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    163 (x3)

I'm hoping the rumours are true though, since I just know the moment I finally buy a 4th edition they'll announce the 5th.

+ Reply to Thread