New Forgeworld goodness... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    278 (x3)

New Forgeworld goodness...

Hey all, just caught these pictures from todays Forgeworld open day, on Bell Of Lost Souls.

They have pictures of the completed Reaver titan, plus a price: a mere £550.

Theres also some new interesting models, either in process or completed. Without further ado, here are some pictures:

New mounted Commissar model, big fan of this one:

New Nurgle Sorceror:

New Eldar Cobra super heavy grav-tank, much better than the old version in my opinion and obviously ties it in with the Scorpion:

And finally, a Chaplin Dreadnought. Somebody raised the idea of a Librarian Dreadnought in the BoLS comments, now that I would love to see!

So there you have it, lots of interesting new things from Forgeworld. I'm interested to see what people think of the Reaver, I can't decided if I'm a fan or not. I will be picking up one of those Commissars though.

More and larger pictures on Bell Of Lost Souls

Last edited by sovietspace; April 6th, 2008 at 19:33.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

Loving that reaver, can't wait to see the chaos version later this year, I can already hear the screaming of my wallet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Though i don't like the idea of horses in 40K, that mounted commissar looks awesome.8Y
    One thing that did make me realise how much money me and other people spend on models .etc
    'A mere £550'
    Proud commander of the Calamarian 81st
    'Hmmm..., I don't seem to have enough guns'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    278 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Jakey07 View Post
    One thing that did make me realise how much money me and other people spend on models .etc
    'A mere £550'
    Let me assure you that I meant that strictly tongue in cheek - I wish it wasn't! I honestly don't know if I would buy one if I had the money - I'm just trying not to notice that my forthcoming student loan would be enough...

I'm hoping to treat my army to an Eldar Scorpion over the summer, and I'll be stretching myself at that.
    Last edited by sovietspace; April 6th, 2008 at 22:30. Reason: Spelling

Borderlands addict Phoenix Lazarus's Avatar
    There's no place I can be, since I've found Serenity.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    148 (x3)

A chaplain dreadnought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dammit, there goes another 24 quid!

Some awesome stuff there you found mate, cheers! ;Y

:happy:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When there is Chaplain Dreadnought's that can only mean one thing, Dark Apostle Dreadnoughts! Alright!
    It's been a minute.

Floating around space finding and converting small planets into biomatter for the fleet.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x3)

Some awesome finds here, especially liking that chaplain dreadnaught. Still no sign of a FW Lord of Change though .

Main Armies: The Septem Edo Hivefleets || Da Mekanikus of Mek Skagnatz || Clan Skrawlskir of the White Rat || The Eternal Legion of Chlorr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x2)

Those are actually all pretty cool, my favorite id the mounted commissar. hmmmm, conversion ideas here I come.
    Gargrimz Green Deff
    W:10 D:4 L:5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

278 (x3)

Just a quick update, there are few more photos on BoLS, including the first of the interior.

I just want to say all credit to these guys for finding the photos and info, if you are yet to have found this blog then do check it out; its well worth looking at every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Morkai View Post
    Those are actually all pretty cool, my favorite id the mounted commissar. hmmmm, conversion ideas here I come.
    Some bad news on this one, according to one of the comments on BoLS, this commissar was a conversion piece by Mark Bedford; so it looks like we will just have to take some inspiration and try it for our-selfs. Its a shame, I was really taken with that model.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    127 (x3)

wow... just wow. That reaver titan... It's so awesome... The caplain dread looks really cool too. makes me want to play marines.
    How dare you speak out against LO! I shall beat you with a giant inflatable duck and then ban you to the lowest level of hell! ~Karmoon
    My recruitment link!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast