Phil Kelly Adepticon Q+A - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Somewhere in the Warp eating some pie
    11 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1466 (x8)

Phil Kelly Adepticon Q+A

This was courtesy of Lexington of Warseer who was at Adepticon 2008.

The Adepticon Q&A with Phil Kelly didn't actually end up focusing on rumors or upcoming releases, but he did say a few interesting things...
    1) FAQ's are almost ready, and will be released all at once. "They're sitting in a pile, waiting for the last few to be finished" was along the lines of what he said. They'll be released along with 5th Edition.
    2) Space Marines are being worked on, presumably. One of his first comments was "I can't talk about things that we're working on, such as 5th Edition or Space Marines." He used the SM project as an example fairly often, so it seems like they'll be along soon enough.
    3) Dark Eldar are also in the mix, but only in the conceptual stages. Phil seemed really excited by the prospect of the DE getting a re-do, but also said that he didn't want to ruin the mystery behind them.
    4) The Chaos Legions are also being tossed about conceptually, but I got the impression that they're far behind even the Dark Eldar. They're not sure if there will be one big book of Legions, or several books.
    There may have been more, but my brain was fried from lack of nutrition, the long drive there, and allergies, so if anyone else here on the forum was in the room, feel free to clarify anything I've put down here.

JvK :happy:

Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

2. Remove Advertisements

5 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

339 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Jared van Kell View Post
    One of his first comments was "I can't talk about things that we're working on, such as 5th Edition or Space Marines."
    Hehe good thing he isn't a spy really!

Nice to see the rumours are becoming solid reality though, there has been so much speculation it will be good once things are finally set in stone.

+ Reply to Thread