Welcome to Librarium Online!
New 5.ed FAQs has arrived for most armies.
GW Online : News : Errata
Some strang thing and something nice there.
- DH Landraider Crusader with machine spirit may fire one more weapon than normally under 5.ed when moving, and at a different target !! So it can fire two weapons when moving at combat speed, and one weapon if at cruising speed or if stunned/shaken. !! wow.
- Now to add some fun, the wording in the BA Codex on the Power of the Machine spirit seems to be different than in DH.....
-Necron Wraith now with both 3+ arm save and inv.save
- Space Wolf WGBL may take heavy weapon
Last edited by Tyfus; July 11th, 2008 at 21:58.
Can anyone give a summary of the 'Nid FAQ? I can't view the GW site from work and I may be here a while yet!
Thanks for the post either way.
Nids & Guard
GMail = MVBrandt
- It's also clearified that creature who are fearless don't go into instinctive behavior.
- Carnifix barbed strangler is now 20 points.
- specified that two of same weapons count as one twin linked weapon
edit: not a nid-player myself i'm unshure if these are new.
Last edited by Tyfus; July 11th, 2008 at 21:14.
1) All nids are considered infantry unless stated otherwise in biomorphs or special rules
2) Hive tyrant is not an IC and cannot be attached to units beyond the tyrant guard
3) Spore mines cause pinning
4) Deep striking spore mines detonate rather than suffer mishaps
5) Bio acid spore mines always roll 2d6 + 3 for armour pen even though they are blast weapons - they don't halve their strength if the hole is not centered on the vehicle like other blast weapons.
6) TMC's can fire two twin linked weapons per turn
7) Detonating spore mines does not mean the synapse creature has to assault the same unit the spore mine hits.
Warp Blast is a considered a shooting attack
9) You can take both types of adrenal glands.
10) TMCs + Rending claws vs Vehicles - when rolling for armour pen for each 6 that you roll you may roll a further D3 - potentially resulting in an armour penetration value of 28 if my maths is right...
I can't say I've seen it all but I live for the things that keep me hollow.
Well, all the nids' stuff sounds good to me from the summaries. Sounds like some age old questions are being resolved and all that. I'll read over it when I have time later. Good find my friend.
Originally Posted by The Paint Monkey
The Necron FAQ has some wierd stuff, but they finally ruled on whether or not power fists get the STR bonus.
I'm kinda miffed that they changed the way the Monolith and Scarabs work. We used to be able move, teleport, then move the troop again.
Since I don't own a Monolith that doesn't really bother me as much as the Scarab change. Scarabs no longer ignore terrain. It says right in their description that they ignore it though...
Last edited by Lode; July 12th, 2008 at 00:47.