Welcome to Librarium Online!
These pictures are courtesy of Kara Thrace of tauonline.
Chak-Ax The Eternity Warden
Ork Second Wave Releases
GD 2009/Subscription Models
Well thats the lot well as much as I am allowed to post as there are some pics I cannot post due to forum rules. I particularly like the new Horus Heresy stuff that is coming out soon. The link to the page is Here.
Last edited by Jared van Kell; December 18th, 2008 at 14:33. Reason: New Information and because I can.
Still waiting for the next Gotrek and Felix omnibus though.
I am SO getting the Orc animosity vignette XD That thing is pure win.
Thankyou JvK for bringing happyness to my life, again
Damn. I'd get some of those lizardmen for Kroot conversions if I were a Tau player. The Ork vignette is pretty neat too
"Courage without the presence of fear is like a pistol without bullets. Meaningless." Colonel Igor Massif, 6777th Severite Rifles M40
This was posted on Warseer by rikard. Some of this is rather tasty.
Yup, I had a good read though there's literally tons of info altogether and I can't post
stats (sorry). I haven't included the changes I made in the last topic.
I don't want to get into trouble by giving too much info away so I'll only be providing two bits of info per character, don't send me a PM for more info because I will ignore it.
First off the bad news (though kind of known)
- Kroxigors are strength 6
- Slann are squishy at T4 and W5
- No Nakai
Total of 8 disiplines: You get to choose 4.
- Slann can add a free dice to any attempt (same rules as per 6th 2nd gen free dice)
- may choose one entire lore (he knows all spells)
- Cause terror
- Mundane attacks do not affect the slann
- re-roll miscast table result.
- At the begining of the enemy casting phase nomination one enemey wizard within 24, all rolls of 6 to cast are discarded.
2 points cheaper but automatically come with halberds, shields and light armour.
only cast magic missiles and measure range through them.
BS increased by 1
Arboreal predators - treat woods and jungles as open terrain from movement.
All rumours are correct except it was a 3+ scaly skin save not a 2+
- 3 powers for the engine of the gods.
Stats are exactly the same as salamanders and salamanders scaly skin save, 1-3 per choice.
- no penalty for move and shoot, long range, multiple shots or shooting at a charging enemy.
- miss fire works in the same way as it does for salamanders.
- attacks count as flaming. (still a rare choice)
Unchanged but cheaper.
D3 wounds against everything.
no longer a large target or an additional hero choice.
Stats otherwise remain unchanged.
-now unbreakable, but flamable.
-Causes fear and cold blooded.
-no limit to the dice number he uses to cast a spell.
Deliverance of Itza: May cast it as many times as he has dice.
four casting values, each increased value increases the range by 6.
every enemy unit within range (engaged or not) takes 2D6 strengt 4 hits (increased to 5 against demons, undead and forest spirits).
runination of cities is changed (lower casting value) increased number of hits for models inside buildings.
his stegadon has a 2+ scaly skin save.
- cobra mace is back and changed slightly (additional bonuses on top of breaking a magic weapons)
- hero choice
helm of the prime guardian - no scouts may set up within 20 of him, any enemy unit with fanatics, assassins or other hidden models within 20 of him must delcare them (as soon as they are within 20 of him too).
- combined with various magic items and generic rules, he's very hard to kill.
Now a level 2 hero wizard but still fighty.
-red crest benefits ALL skinks in army too.
- level 2 skink priest
- has palanquin like a slann but with different bonuses.
- massively boosts lore of heavens magic (for ALL skink priests or slann with lore of heavens).
- weapon ignores armour.
- name changed slightly
- all rolls of 5+ to hit posion
- he effectively can snipe at enemy characters or models so they do not get the look out sir roll.
- blade of realities is now a force weapon,
- spears are 1 point each.
- stegadon War-spear - impact hits go from 1D6 +1 to 2D6 +1, counts as a lance.
- hide of cold one +1 Toughness but stupidity, counts as heavy armour.
-shield of mirrored pool now reflects Magic missles on a 2+
Enchanted items Many more new items here.
- Horned one (WHY?) move 8 I 3 no stupidity.
-Charm of jag, bound spell steed of shadows at level 5.
Some good new banners.
Was there any more news/ snippets regarding the Guard codex or any of the other upcoming ones?
Unfortunately no my friend.
Innocence proves nothing? Inquisition book?!? THANK YOU EMPEROR
After my long absence i come back to have a look around to find the new lizardmen. I think they look gorgeous!
Those orks look pretty good as well.
I'm repping both of these. you're a legend!
Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
Hmm, those Lizardmen would worry me. But then I remembered I play Deamons, and all was well.