Release Rumors - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Release Rumors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    273 (x3)

Release Rumors

Here

This thing looks really shaky to me. The one thing that REALLY caught my eye was Space Hulk. REALLY? That thing was supposed to be in perpetual legal limbo. Never to be seen again. It would be cool, but makes my original version that much less... um, original.
    Anywho, go on and check out all the news. Don't forget to scroll down to check out the Gargant sprues.
    -J

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    82 (x2)

Yay, I get to read the same rumours again but this time with even more no confirmations, sure is a good time to be a lover of moderately successful rumors.

Seriously, these are just the same things again. Only newish thing is Space Hulk, which looks like the guy is talking outta his rear end.

Hope the 'Crons rumor about 2010 isn't true, sounds wrong though.

-K

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

Why can't people check other posts, we've seen the release schedule, the sprues of the Stompa. All the stuff of BoLS is from Warseer anyway.
    Miss Spam Master 2009
    The Briny Series: Urban War Beginnings | Cygnar
    Thrallstudios

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was pretty surprised they posted that list on The Bell, as most of it had been shot down several days earlier. Even in the post they express their doubts, which makes it seem even more bizarre.
    2009 Record:
    Sisters...
    vs Marines - 2/0/1
    vs Orks - 0/0/3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Why can't people check other posts, we've seen the release schedule, the sprues of the Stompa. All the stuff of BoLS is from Warseer anyway.
    Why can't people keep their posts positive and constructive? A lot of rumors disseminate from Warseer. We get copy and pastes, and I'm grateful for them. I don't see a problem with this topic, but you've been around long enough to know about good forum behavior.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread