NECRON UPDATE! TASTY NEWS ^^ from uk GD itself, well a staff member - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Son of LO
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x6)

NECRON UPDATE! TASTY NEWS ^^ from uk GD itself, well a staff member

hey, for all you necro players out there and the fans, after replying to like a dozen threads i am ready to bring fresh news direct from today's UK gamesday and from the staff themselves.

The necro codex is going for a last batch and will go limited edition very soon and very quickly it will go. i was told this directly from the guys unpackaging the new space wolf bits and new gamesworkshop bits and models.

this will likely mean that the necrons will finally get an update after 11 years and they will likely come out before the tyranids in 2010, which is scheduled for the late season of 2010 i heard as a rumour from the guy himeself who told me. but i believe that ithe tyranids will come out mid may and the necrons towards the end of the year, because the necro codex has not been told for the audience, but the new bug codex has.

the tyranids part is uncofirmed, but it is coming out in 2010 as is already proven in another thread.

hope you enjoy this slice on news ^^.

thanks
    antique_nova

Superior stamina may win battles, but the ability to quickly recover wins wars.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Nids are confirmed for Jan '10 release, I was told Necrons are a long way off yet by several sources at GDUK today.
    "i am a leaf in the wind, see how i soar"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    172 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by antique_nova View Post
    hey, for all you necro players out there and the fans, after replying to like a dozen threads i am ready to bring fresh news direct from today's UK gamesday and from the staff themselves.

The necro codex is going for a last batch and will go limited edition very soon and very quickly it will go. i was told this directly from the guys unpackaging the new space wolf bits and new gamesworkshop bits and models.

this will likely mean that the necrons will finally get an update after 11 years and they will likely come out before the tyranids in 2010, which is scheduled for the late season of 2010 i heard as a rumour from the guy himeself who told me. but i believe that ithe tyranids will come out mid may and the necrons towards the end of the year, because the necro codex has not been told for the audience, but the new bug codex has.

the tyranids part is uncofirmed, but it is coming out in 2010 as is already proven in another thread.

antique_nova

That staffer seems like a pretty unreliable source... Knowing that THE biggest newsflash on GD is that tyranids is coming in january 2010, with pictures to prove it.

Thread is here: Linky linky (UK Gamesday 2009 - Tyranids confirmed.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was happy until I realised it's bogus. Half of his info was wrong...

D-End
    analyise this and analyse that were great moves. I splelt that wrong. twice. I even spelled spelled wrong. I also said move instead of movies.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    92 (x2)

I say OP is talking out their backside as there was nothing at Gamesday yesterday about Necrons.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    344 (x8)

yeah OP is very wrong, the only thing i heard from the whole day was a brief comment from jervis johnson and he said crons certainly arnt due for an update any time soon. however he also said that dark eldar havnt been forgotten, and will get a codex at some stage, so they arnt being droped.
    Last edited by Heirodule; September 28th, 2009 at 22:12.
    Your friendly neighbourhood gargantuan creature

Tyranid Warrior Fanatic Phalanx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

146 (x7)

hope you enjoy this slice on news ^^.

thanks
    antique_nova
    Nevermind the fact that the Necron Codex is only around 6-7 years old or so, not 11...

Nids are confirmed for January and according to some rumors on Warseer GW are currently trying to figure out what they want to do with necrons. Also, DE are expected to come out long before the 'crons.
    40K armies: Tyranids (2001), Space Wolves (2008), Sisters of Battle (2011)
    Current Rep: 1337

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x6)

.....erm...guys i just remember it was the de i was meant to be talking about not the crons...i sincerely apologise for this unfortunately and aggravating event of misjustic to you crons... someone please close this thread to stop my embarressment spreading? ><
    thanks
    antique_nova

Dont Swear!
    Last edited by danjones87; September 29th, 2009 at 23:44.
    Superior stamina may win battles, but the ability to quickly recover wins wars.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    744 (x8)

This is a shame got my hopes up fornothing. I dont think we can belive what this staff member has said.
    "Should take you a while though because of your sloth like pace"
    Click here and watch Gedderz try and cross the road

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

172 (x3)

.erm...guys i just remember it was the de i was meant to be talking about not the crons...i sincerely apologise for this unfortunately and aggravating event of misjustic to you crons... someone please clsoe this thread to stop my embarressment spreading? ><
    thanks
    antique_nova
    Who can see the difference between all the Xeno-scum. They most all burn.
    Last edited by danjones87; October 1st, 2009 at 21:34.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast