New FW Elysian Venator (pict) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    172 (x3)

New FW Elysian Venator (pict)

FW has published pictures of the new Elysian Drop Troops Tauros Venato. Looks great.

tv1.jpg

tv8.jpg

tv2.jpg

tv6.jpg

tv10.jpg

And info:

"New for the Elysians is the Tauros Venator, a six-wheeled rapid strike and scout vehicle. Light, fast and heavily armed, these all terrain attack vehicles are used for rapid reconnaissance and savage lightning raids in support of the drop troop landings. Designed by Will Hayes, with Elysian crewmen by Simon Egan, this full resin model comes with the choice to mount either a twin-linked multi-laser or twin-linked lascannon as well as optional hunter-killer missiles."
    Linky to FW-page

Last edited by Tyfus; January 19th, 2010 at 18:21.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

That is one awesome model. I would love something like that in my guard army. Their rules could suck and I'd still take them.
    "...and thee shall know the Emperor's might when thy enemies fall before thy guns. No crude Orkish blade can pierce thy anointed armor, nor any twisted alien resist the sting of thy sword." ~Major Kaelen Rhodes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

It's probably going to be a buggy equivalent of a landspeeder. A10 on all sides, fast. Probably open-topped too, though maybe not. No deep striking either I bet. Awesome looking model too. Depending on their rules I might try them out in Apocalypse.

+ Reply to Thread