Latest Ultramarine Trailer. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x4)

Latest Ultramarine Trailer.

Ultramarines - A Warhammer 40,000 Movie | Ultramarines The Movie

Hmm.....

Not convinced yet. Nice to see some action but.... I dunno, see for yourself.

PL

I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The marines look too thin and there just seems to be no detail. Watch the DoW CGI and I think they look much better

YouTube - Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

YouTube - Dawn of War 2: Tyranids CGI-Trailer (Leipzig)

Or the fantasy trailer for March of Chaos (bloody love this trailer very good looking CGI)

YouTube - Warhammer Trailer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

I think it looks good, other than the fact that the marines look a bit... Weedy? More like Halo Spartans than bulked space marines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    78 (x3)

That is the worst professional trailer I have ever seen... I wanted to see it before, but now I'm not so sure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    211 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by sonoftheemperor View Post
    That is the worst professional trailer I have ever seen... I wanted to see it before, but now I'm not so sure.
    Agreed, it looks like it may need a lot of spit and polish to bring it up to the level of that of the cinematics in games, but you must note that this movie is still heavily under production I can tell because of the lagginess of some of the scenes, like that of the marine talking, explosion effects, the scenery, the Battle Cruiser and the marines at the start (with the marine with the flag) who walks funny... They've got a long way to go yet.

At least they've got the "dark and gritty" look to it going in the right direction, let's just hope that they don't make it too dark and gritty, like AVP2 .

Yeah, it may look like it can be beaten in CGI by a typical game of DOW2, but it's looking good when you look past the bugs (GW and Codex Pictures, must have noticed the bugs and they will fix them, it is an Spess Mareens advertisement after all )

-Kai-Itza-

In the Theatre of War, taking centre stage.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    179 (x5)

that must be the video that is laggie as the youtube one works fine. also i think that it is one of those trailers that gets better the more times you watch it. also i was informed today by a warhammer world employee that they will be showing an extended version of the trailer at Games day where you see who is shooting at them. this extended trailer will then be put on the website about a week later.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

Well, right now it's the graphical equivalent of the intro movie of the original Starcraft. Kinda cool, but clunky to go with it.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it only me who get the impression for the speach that the only thing that stands in the way for the human kind if the Space Marines?
    Further on, I don't put too much faith in human kind, after they've told us how space marines are the human champions and then kill them off right after.
    I think they could have designed the trailer abit better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x4)

That bugged me too. I mean they have a fantastic opener that is at the start of practically every book - "It is the 41st millennium. For more than a hundred...." - etc, that one. Now they could of changed it a bit but all the did was say that humanity stinks and Spez Marines are da best! Oh and of course Blue ones go fasta.....

PL
    I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

"And the greatest of them all are the Ultramarines" ...Ok ram it down our throats why don't you? I bet Russ would beg to differ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast