Incoming! Blood Angels - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Incoming! Blood Angels

Received this in my in-box this morning.

Incoming! Blood Angels
    The Blood Angels are one of the most popular Space Marine Chapters. They fought at the Emperor's side during the earliest days of the Imperium as one of the original Legions. Ten thousand years later, and one of the longest-running Chapters, they are still shaped by the deeds of their Primarch Sanguinius. Few Space Marine Chapters are as prolific and loyal in their defence of the Imperium as the Blood Angels, though a flaw in their gene seed makes them susceptible to the Black Rage and the Red Thirst - all-consuming curses that turn them savage and blood-thirsty in battle...
    In February 2011, the Blood Angels will receive more reinforcements, including never-before-seen models - visit the website tomorrow for more information from the Studio in their Incoming! article. If you want to start massing your own Angelic Host, or are looking to bolster your troops, then here are some essential items to prepare for the new arrivals in February.

Looks like that storm raven is all the more believable. Though a plastic Furioso would also be really nice

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope that Storm Raven is a fake. I absolutely want a storm raven but not that one.

I hope they will release a Librarian Dreadnought and Death Company Dreadnought.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    253 (x7)

I bet it will be the storm raven kit, a dreadnaught kit, and maybe a character or something.
    Eldar -APOC- 6500 Points
    Chaos Daemons -Fate Crusher- 3500 Points
    Grey knights - 1000 Points

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking it will definitely be the Stormraven, as the book has been out for about a year at that point and it's a needed model.
    2nd would most likely be a Furioso/Death Company Dread in plastic with Blood Tallon options.
    3rd would most likely be a uniquely BA assault squad, terminators, tac squad, and/or upgrade sprues galore.
    4th would be any characters currently not released, or perhaps a new Mephiston (fingers crossed).

I fell like this is going to be more than 2 or 3 sets, as this is a next wave of models for the army and they wouldn't make such a big deal about the army as a whole for only a set or two to come out. I think it will be all of the above for history's sake, cuz I'm pretty sure they have never made an announcement like this for a model or two to come out, as when that's the case they usually just mix it in with whatever army is coming out that season. Also, I want some BA Termies damnit...and I don't wanna pay over $150 for Space Hulk solely for the BA models...as badass as they are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

I'm with the rest of you that the storm raven seems like the most logical release, it would also work into the rumored Grey Knights release.

Thought personally, I would like the see the librarian dread the most! It would also be nice to see a chapter specific release like a tac or terminator set, like the space puppies have. Then again the space puppies are arguable more visually unique compared to a normal marine than blood angles are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    172 (x3)

Hot rumours are:

Stormraven
    Furioso dreadnought
    Battleforce

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    92 (x2)

If GW have done it right then it should be plastic Furioso/Death Company Dreadnought

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    115 (x6)

This February the Chapter armouries of the Blood Angels and their Successors will be bolstered by some new plastic kits as the Blood Angels' battle against the enemies of the Emperor continues.
    Cheers.
    40k: Silver Angels of Our Martyred Lady 7/2/3 - Daemons of the Great Squiggle! 3/1/0
    Fantasy: Windhost of Athel'Loren 2/0/0 - Daemons of Another Great Squiggle! 0/0/0
    Warmahordes: Legion of Everblight (Absylonia)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    92 (x2)

Picture doesn't show anything new :p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ikbuh View Post

Cheers.
    This is just a supplied generic BA pic from GW. This is not what's coming out. I'm actually pretty sure that this is in the Codex too. We won't know for sure till next month or january.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast