40k themed Senior Thesis Film Project - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x4)

40k themed Senior Thesis Film Project

Hey LO,

Its been a while since Ive been busy with college but Iv recently started on a project that might be of some interest to you. Im a 3rd year film student over at the Rochester Institute of Technology and for my senior thesis film Im doing a scifi war drama. It has a lot of loosely base 40k ideas in it, Commissars, Ork-ish looking bad guys, the Imperial Guard vibe for the good guys; and I figured some people here might want to help out if possible.

Heres a link to a past short film I made.
    VOX on Vimeo

The good news is that Im not directing the thesis like I did this short. So the acting will be much better and I didnt write the thesis so the dialogue will be much better. Im producing so its my job to get the project done come hell or high water.

But we need money to make the project work. We have currently raised $3,000 and are planning an investor party in Rochester NY later in February. This link takes you to our IndiGoGo account where this is a full overview of the project. Also described there are the perks involved with donating money to the project.
    For Tomorrow We Die -- IndieGoGo

Regardless if you donate or not I hope you enjoyed the short film and Ill be posting about the thesis film as it gets done. Have a good one,

Guant
    Michael Fox

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

Well, I remember watching the short film when you posted that, which was quite a decent effort. And with the perks you're offering (Who doesn't want an on-screen death? ) I dare say you'll have some interested in donating.

I'm not sure how well my strange Australian money will translate, though, so for the moment I'll just have to wish you the best of luck in raising the money you need!
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Deadstar_MRC View Post
    I'm not sure how well my strange Australian money will translate, though, so for the moment I'll just have to wish you the best of luck in raising the money you need!
    Thank you for showing interest. We had someone donate $100 earlier today, a good start. If you're worried about the conversion of AUS$ to US$ we could always do the transfer via paypal to the movies business account. Let me know what you think if you end up considering a donation. You'd still qualify for any perks. Thanks again for the interest,

Guant

+ Reply to Thread