Whats up next for release? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What army do you think/want next?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brettonia-The most likely fantasy army

6 8.33%
  • Orges-The second most likely fantasy army

6 8.33%
  • Necrons-The most likely 40k army

44 61.11%
  • Tau-The second most likely 40k army

16 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    421 (x8)

Whats up next for release?

So now that Tomb Kings are now up for advanced order what do people think/want next? Fantasy armies possible could be Bretts most likely or Ogres, or a 40k army maybe? Necrons most likely or Tau which it could be but no where near as possible as Necrons, what does everyone else think? I know it's a bit early to tell but it would be good to hear people opinions, you can never really tell with GW whether it's gonna go 40k/fantasy/40k/fantasy or 40k/fantasy/fantasy/40k .

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted Tau, mainly becuase I realy want a new codex, and new XV8 suits(I am fed up with the ankles breaking). But I will conceded that necrons need it more. If its going to be a Fantasy army book release, I want Lizardmen, again i'm just selfish, lizardmen don't despratly need any thing. Its just what I want

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted necrons simply because their codex is older than they are! They are the oldest and arguably the most in need of a revision, so there you have it.
    nothing like inter species cooperation!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

I went for Tau. Done well enough, both tau and necrons can bring in good revenue, and the necrons need it more, Hell I would rather the necrons get it!

But it seems like most of the reliable rummer mongers are saying Tau are getting pushed in front of necrons. With some squats even thrown in! lol

In the Theatre of War, taking centre stage.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    179 (x5)

Well June is for more Dark Eldar, thats for certain. however i do want Tau and Sisters of Battle to be the next releases, but i will admit that necrons do need an update, but i dont care about them and are probably the only army i wont buy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x2)

i like tau so them for 40k but i voted ogres they are my first fantasy army and i have a soft spot for the lumbering fools and think they need the book more than either tau or necrons..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Wood elves. They need it badly as well.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by sirkently View Post
    Wood elves. They need it badly as well.

SirKently
    oddly enough when it comes to fantasy i will concede defeat on that one, so many armies do what wood elves are supposed to be the best at much better and much more reliably too. In terms of army structural underpinnings though they are fan they just need their stats re balanced to bring them up to speed with everyone else.

Still I hope they go 40k/ fantasy/ 40k. Necrons were my first 40k army and although I still compete ok with them they are far from being the most user friendly or good new starter choice as armies go and all armies have underlying characteristics that make them marketable they are just being under utilised.
    Come see my Necrons, Space Marines, Dwarfs, Orks, Goblins and anything else I feel like painting at my blog: http://modelminiaturepainting.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well I like the vote, "none of the Above" but of the four I guess Tau because there is a very slight slim chance of Demiurg being included in there new codex, but mostly likely Demiurg will be in a Imperial Armor as a Tau ally and you will have to buy them from Forge world. I would enjoy a Demiurg codex of there own, but most people have not read the gothic fluff and since most people can't talk about Demiurg with out the word Squats coming up I am afraid they might never be introduced in any main stream games workshop games despite some designers and artist liking to draw and design them.
    Squats may be a bad word to most 40k players but maybe demiurg might not be to different when they finally arrive.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted 'Crons (at least I think I did, it was a few days ago). They need the update pretty badly so for the next 40k slot I'd like to see them (though the rumormill has leaned more towards Tau first). As for WFB, I'd say Wood Elves or Bretonnia, though I heard Bretonnia was slotted for a December release.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast