Dark Eldar in June. what can we expect? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    In the Theatre of War, taking centre stage.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    179 (x5)

Dark Eldar in June. what can we expect?

Ok so most of you will know that there is another wave of DE coming out in june and most of you will have seen the sneak peek of the new Talos/Grotesque (i think its most probably the Talos).

The image and the tag line in the back of this months White Dwarf however also suggests that they will be getting the Voidraven as well. Personally i would like to see these Rumoured kits be released.

-Plastic Talos/Chronos kit
    -Plastic Scourges/kabalite Trueborn kit
    -Wracks
    -Grotesques
    -New Haemonculus
    -New character model, preferably Adsrubael Vect, Kheradruahk or Lady Malys

Now judging by the fact that with second wave releases they usually release about 6 new kits there isnt enough room for them to release all the rumoured new stuff so if they replaced the Haemonculus and new character with the Venom and Voidraven kits I wouldnt mind too much but i NEED Wracks and Grotesques to come out.

So what does everyone else think will be released? or does anyone know something i dont?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Confirmed

-Plastic Talos/Chronos kit
    -Plastic Scourges
    -Venom
    -Flier - I haven't heard which one or if both will be out.

These have been confirmed by the top rumor guys on another board who have rarely been wrong.

As far as Wracks, Grots - they are in the works I am not sure they will make the wave or not but I hope Wracks will for sure.... I think a lot of DE armies need at least 10 of these.

Character models, we just need a Haemonculus IMO anything else is just a bonus. I hope they don't waste their time on a Kheradruahk fig as he royally sucks in game play.

I have never heard a word about a kabalite Trueborn kit, I doubt they will make this at all as they will want you to spend money on a scourge + kabalite box to make them
    Last edited by designer891; May 1st, 2011 at 06:56.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

179 (x5)

I had heard that the Scourges could also be made as Kabalite trueborn like the Grey Knight kits allowing you to assemble two different squads from the same kit, this would mean however that you are only going to get five in a box for about £15.50.

Also i could see them releasing Grotesques as 3 in a box with all of the upgrade options for £27.70 like the Tyranid Ravenors, Ork Killa Kans, Bloodcrushers, River Trolls, Rat Ogres ect...(Obviously not all of those have the same price but i put one that i thaught was fair)

on a final note WRACKS NEED TO BE PLASTIC!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A baron, duke and drazhar model would be nice
    Epic Wheen!1!1!!1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DAMO.R View Post
    WRACKS NEED TO BE PLASTIC!!!!!
    I have heard many times they wont be.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

179 (x5)

Yes but having a Haemonculus makes them troop choices so alot of people will have them in large quantities which would make it logical to make them as a plastic kit as you get posebility and more wargear options in the kit. also games workshop is trying to phase out metal models and replace them with plastic or resin so you would have thaught they would at least try to show it. plus i want them to be plastic so we get Liquifiers and Hex Rifles.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    459 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by designer891 View Post
    I hope they don't waste their time on a Kheradruahk fig as he royally sucks in game play.
    All the more need to create an awsome model then!
    Praise be to the Emperor!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    744 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by DAMO.R View Post

on a final note WRACKS NEED TO BE PLASTIC!!!!!
    I would be surprised if they not, as GW are moving away from plastic and rumors of no more metal products available.
    "Should take you a while though because of your sloth like pace"
    Click here and watch Gedderz try and cross the road

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

179 (x5)

Im going on the basis that a while ago i heard a rumour from JVK stating that the Wrack Arcothyst's arms are interchangeable with the new Haemonculus sculpt and also because of the sheer ammount of wargear options they can choose from unlike Incubi and Mandrakes which have little or none at all.

considering that you can have 3 Haemonculus as 1 HQ choice i think a lot of people are going to have them because of the awesome wargear they can have, whic in turn makes Wracks and also Grotesques (i think) troop choices meaning they are a popular choice due to their weapons and starting the game with feel no pain.

Plastic box of 10 for £15.50 (or even 5 with more wargear options and at a cheaper price)- HELL YES

Metal box of 5 with descent posebility and spare weapon options for £18.50- Ok

Blister pack with only 3 or 4 different poses available with 2 normal guys, one with liquifier, and an Arcothyst for £7.70 each- GTFO!!

+ Reply to Thread