Chaos Daemons 2013 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chaos Daemons 2013

In the Theatre of War, taking centre stage.
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    153 (x5)

Chaos Daemons 2013

Ok so i thought it was about time this rumour set got its own thread.

Rumoured release slot is between January-April 2013 (Hastings on Warseer says January) and will include both 40k and WFB books. It is also rumoured that BOTH are being written by (I believe it was) Adam Troke.

Now there are rumoured to be several new units making an appearence including a new Daemons exclusive Daemon Engine.

OK so summary of new units and kits being released alongside the Codex/Army Book:

New Daemon Engine
    Tzeentch Charriot
    Khorne Charriot/ Artillery Platform
    Chaos Furies/ Warp Stalkers
    Plaguebearer Cavalry unit (said to be riding giant flies)
    Plastic kits for all 4 Greater Daemons
    Finecast Sculpts for existing Named HQ choices that as of yet dont have models...Skarbrand and Ku'Gath?

So there you go, while im a bit sceptical about the Plaguebearer cavalry and i dont think all 4 GD's will be released in the initial wave i think what we do get should be really good and im just hoping that this release comes sooner rather than later.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    289 (x7)

Hastings has said DA's for January, Feb for us warp gribblies!

The new Nurgle cav unit is said to be Plaguebearers riding giant flies! (IIRC, that came first from Harry and is supported by Hastings).
    My guess is that if this unit is true, this will be a new flying monstrous cav unit in Fantasy, maybe a new Jetbike or (my personal bet), multi-wound Jump Infantry unit in 40k?

Hastings agrees that the new plastic Greaters will be released across multiple waves, otherwise there's simply too much plastic! (4-6+ large kits in one go? I can only dream!)

Khorne chariot/artillery platform is said to have burny ammo! (Harry I believe mentioned that one)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

153 (x5)

What i can really hope for is that we will get the plastic Lord Of Change in the first wave as i REALLY LOVE TZEENTCH!

Burny ammo?...Soulblaze?

February is not to bad i suppose.

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    289 (x7)

Quote Originally Posted by DAMO.R View Post
    What i can really hope for is that we will get the plastic Lord Of Change in the first wave as i REALLY LOVE TZEENTCH!

Burny ammo?...Soulblaze?

February is not to bad i suppose.
    +1 to hoping we get the giant magical chicken in the first wave!
    Mind you, I can hear Tzeentch snickering in the back of head, so I have a sneaky feeling he's about to dash my hopes... (all according to plan, right?!!)

February simply means I have to try and save my b-day money for whole month! But on the plus side, it also means that it'll be a very happy Valentine's Day, because nothing says 'I love you' like an army of hellmaidens with razorsharp claws and the attitude of a furious ex-wife!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally I hope for a great unclean one. But that might be too much change. Maybe it's better as it is.

I guess daemons should get some kind of flyer, like all armies in 40K Will be interesting to see what they get, unless that's those flies.

7. Like Blight ME liked this post.
    I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Somewhere in the Eternal Battle kicking ass.
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1419 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by JeanyVixen View Post
    Personally I hope for a great unclean one. But that might be too much change. Maybe it's better as it is.

I guess daemons should get some kind of flyer, like all armies in 40K Will be interesting to see what they get, unless that's those flies.
    You will certainly like the Great Unclean One, it is a bit tasty.

JvK
    Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

9. Like Blight ME liked this post.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    115 (x6)

Anything on rules? Sadly, I've been thinking about selling what I have cause I need the money, but depending on how things turn out, I might keep them.

Or unload them that much faster...
    40k: Silver Angels of Our Martyred Lady 7/2/3 - Daemons of the Great Squiggle! 3/1/0
    Fantasy: Windhost of Athel'Loren 2/0/0 - Daemons of Another Great Squiggle! 0/0/0
    Warmahordes: Legion of Everblight (Absylonia)

I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Somewhere in the Eternal Battle kicking ass.
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1419 (x8)

Nothing on rules yet.

JvK
    Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

153 (x5)

Dow we know if the new GD kits will be bigger than current ones? Im hoping for something along the lines of Tervigon sized kits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would hope for a keeper, but they haven't looked anything of what I like since 3th ed, so I'm not getting my hopes up there. For the release, I do believe the bloodthirster ill be first. GW seem to have a kink for Khorne when it comes to daemons. Second, great unclean one or Changer or ways. i think iot might lean toward Nurgles favour there. think the Keeper will be the last one. But that's just my theory. Gotta dig out my codex to see what it does that the other greater daemons doesn't already do.