Kroot Breaking From Tau? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i heard kroot are breaking away from tau and that kroot are gonna have their own army list. can anyone confirm this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they have their own army list, i mnot sure where u can find this, but they are called mercenaries (duh) and they ahve a lot better stuff i hear, and u can ally them w/ pretty much anyone, so i hear.....

Mad Props to Angel_of_Rust for the sig.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno... If Tau were splitting with Kroot, they would suck even more.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Because Kroot are only motivated by the need to eat their enemies and gain more knowledge they are very effective mericeneries. As far as i know they have their own list that is why forge world made the kroot beast(not sure if its called that) to add some heavy support. Sort of like the Nids Carnifix a living breathing engine of destruction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know they are mercs but i what im saying is tau wont be able to use them at all i heard this from alot of my friends and im not sure where they got the info but thats why its just rumor. according to all the fluff thats has been going around tau have been doing experiments on the kroot and thats what i heard i dont know if it is true or not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Kroot do have their own amry list.....just check chapter approved 2003. The new heavy support is the great Gnarloc. Very cool looking model. Check it out at forgeworld.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would be great, it&#39;d make those little blue freaks evern easier to kill

damn Tau...think they&#39;re so cool <_<

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Gnarloc isn&#39;t official yet is it?
    Anyway I don&#39;t think that Kroot will break completely away from the Tau but will still remain as their "mercenaries".
    I doubt that Kroot will get their own codex.... not yet anyway... but maybe eventually if enough people are using them...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually....... it is. Check forgeworld, they have the rules too. Gotta read into these things slayer.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, I dont think the Kroot can break away because Pech the Kroot world is considered to be colonized and apart of the Tau empire. If they break away there would be fighting. The Tau would have to force them to see the error of their ways then. make all the Kroot herbivors and watch them mutate into plants. 8|
    &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.liquidgeneration.com&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;&lt;img

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast