Librarium Online Forums banner

Space Hulk boxed game re-release September 13th

2K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Slayer-Fan123 
#1 ·
So yeah, the title says it all. Space Hulk is getting another limited run, but its more or less the same as last time except there are a few extras.

GW Teaser Video: What's New Today from the White Dwarf Team | Games Workshop Webstore

From what i have read, the models are the same but the box contains 4 new scenarios as well as new counters for things such as Boarding Torpedos and also some new floor tiles for different rooms. Price is said to be £75

Teaser for the following White Dwarf possibly hints at Dark Eldar "Hold on to your soul"

-
DAMO.R

#5 ·
See, now i managed to get one the first time around so unless there is any new models (which by all accounts there arent) then ill pass, but at least that will free up a copy for someone who actually wants it like you.

I will warn you now though! you had be better be sitting by your computer waiting for pre-orders to go live as i imagine they will sell out faster than you can say Void Shield Generator!

#10 ·
Chaos is rumored to be the next End Times book, but not until October...

Space Hulk again? Well, it's like GW's license to print money in all honesty! I was working at the local store the first time around. We were sent 50 copies for release weekend, and had only 2 left after the first week!
Oh, and as staffers, we were limited to only ordering a single copy per person, and we were not given our full discount. (cause limited set was super limited!)

So if you want one, don't hesitate - GET IT!! They sold ridiculously fast back in 2009, and they'll probably sell just as quickly this time too!

#15 ·
Its more of a board game, one player plays as blood angel terminators while the other plays as the gm who has gene stealers. The blood angels have to move through a space hulk to perform objectives while the other player simply tries to kill them all. Simple rules compared to 40 k, and cramped spaces.

As to the different chapter rules I don't know anything about it, but it seems like a good idea to toss in white dwarf to boot sales occassionally.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.