Bad News - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Bad News

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Bad News

Okay, i just heard from my friend who works at my local hobby store (here in the US) that GW will be raising all of their prices 20% very soon. I dont wanna start a panic or anything, but he said they're notifying all their distributors first so they can be ready. I think that this is complete BS, there are more people playing than ever, especially rich little kids whose suburb parents buy them everything they want. (on an aside i saw a kid last week who had an original OOP warlord titan and chopped it up to make an ork dreadnaugh, aaarrrg! and no it did not look good). Anyway, 20% increase, thats really stupid, and i'm pretty mad, i hope that my friend just had false information, though i dont know how he would, he's never lied about such things before. Oh, well looks like i'm buying that new Stealth Team sooner than i thought.

"I love this job more than I love taffy, and I'm a man who loves his taffy."

2. Remove Advertisements

under your bed
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x5)

Yup, it happens. We don't need a new thread every time GW raises it's prices. Prices go up, it's the same in every buisiness and everything you buy. Please stop posting these "GW Price Increase" threads, that gos for everybody.

Closed Thread