The Second lord Solar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Second lord Solar

Ok this is unsubstantiated, but a friend of mine who works at GW HQ told me that in a few years there will be a Imperial Counter Push to rebalance things like the Armageddon war, and the 13th Black Crusade. They are going to keep putting the Imperium on the wrong foot to have allot of enemy places for the crusade to party crash.

Then we will finally see the Orks, Necrons, and CSM on the receiving end for once. Thats gonna be PRICELESS.

BTW, he also said that one of the campaigns before that will be a big throw down with the Necrons.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that'll be great, im fed up of defending. And now its time to lay the smackdown and completely own the "evil" armies of the imperium.
    I would really like to see an epic clash with 2 new characters. (a good reason to make 2 new characters :lol: ) ans whoever wins their codex is updated first.

lets kick some ASS!!!!!
    I really can't think of anything witty to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, i'd be sceptical, sounds far away. as for a necron campaign soon, well we've been hearing rumours of that for a while so maybe it will come soon, no doubt heralding an attempt to free the void dragon (although this fluff plot line of GW's sounds crazy as it will destroy a lot of the 40k alance)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    178 (x3)

There would not be another Lord Solar- that was one of the many titles used to replace the rank of "Warmaster" which has been somewhat hijacked by Chaos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was under the impression that "Lord Solar" was infact an Imperial Guard "prestige rank".

And that "Warmaster of the Imperium" was only reserved for Primarchs, notably Horus.

If so then all it would take would be a General like Macharius to start a Crusade capturing multiple worlds and so on, to be elevated to "Lord Solar".

Whereas I dont think the High Lords are ever going to hand out the title of "Warmaster" again, simply because of the scarring that still surrounds that name.

-Invic
    Current Armies:
    Ultramarines (4000pts)
    Current form: 4-1-0
    Win vs Orks (1000pts)
    Draw vs Orks (1000pts)
    Win vs Space Wolves (1000pts)

Dark Eldar (1000pts)
    Current form: 3-0-1
    Loss vs Imperial Guard (1000pts)
    Win vs Chaos, Slaanesh (1000pts)
    Win vs Orks (1000pts)
    Win vs Space Wolves (1000pts)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually they do, in Gaunts Ghosts they keep talking about the 'warmaster' of the sabat worlds campaign. Your right in that it does not apply to the whole Imperium anymore though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lay the smackdown? No matter who is on the offensive there will be no smackdown laid because that would mean that one side got a substancial victory. And as we all know that will never happen.
    <(^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> ^(^^)^ Dance Kirby! Dance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x3)

Yes, I'm looking forward to another campaign that GW can run. What annoys me incredibly is that at my store the campaign kind of...trailed off with no ending - no one was defeated, the campaign just finished. Did this happen anywhere else?
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people are awesome and can kick your ass.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

RAMROD ONE

Treadhead with a Chainaxe Kaiser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Neat. The Imperium goes on the offensive. I just hop this isn't going to be another tyranid campaign, with Macrage, Iyanden and the rumours about Ichar IV.
    Foreworld just sent Imperial Armour 3: The Taros Campaign to the printers according to their newsletter, which will be a Imperium/Tau conflict. So I doubt this Imperial counteroffensive will be aimed against the Tau. I'd guess that it's Chaos or the Orks who are going to get hit.

According to the IG Codex the title of Warmaster was changed to Lord Solar because of the many references with the Warmaster Horus. Lord Solar Machiarius was the first one to recive this new title I belive. Though don't quote me on any of this, since I am only quoting from memory.
    #lochat, irc.quakenet.org
    World Eaters, Kaiser Style < Old thread. No ressurecting!
    Late War Schwere Panzerkompanie, Kaiser Style < Don't ressurect this either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

classical hero story for the plethora of imperial players. You understand that in all of the cases in which the bad guys should just run over the imperials, the imperials 'valiantly stand their ground against the foul xenos' and the enemies never succeed at anything. Now they are gonna have the imperials counter and destroy everything? *laughs*

for example, the orks are supposed to, if banded together, be able to run over all that stand in their way. How ever, all of them somehow fail to take over armageddon against the imperial guard and some marines, miserably at that.

If everyone played the enemy, the enemy would have ran over the imperial forces and it would be a whole different story now...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast