The Primachs Return - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

The Primachs Return

In WD276 there was a hint that the primachs would be returning! The main hint was that in former past or future to us Leman Russ said that he was to return at the Wolfern time which would be when the 13th space wolves company would return....hmmmm...guess who's back !

(Beging search in fluff section of brain) But as for the primachs...well even if they did not all of them would be back because some are dead. However Sangnerous (can't spell) is dead in stasis and his wounds are said to be healing. And Ferrus Manus was killed in action....Robute Guilliman's body is also said to be in stasis.....Rogal Dorn fists are said to be with his chapter, as well as on a cathedral door on his home planet, as well as traveling with one of his company's (hmmm :roll: ...cool...did Dorn have 7 fists??) and Lion el'Joson is said to be sleeping. So how is that going to work? If they do bring out the primachs back are they only going to bring back a few?

However as we all know GW loves making cash :x and what a great seller that the primachs would make!

The rise of everything else is coming (look at Eldar and that....hmmm can't remember name...well anyway that Eldar dude is coming back), we got the rise of necrons...well just check out this WD and check out the statements for each army for the Eye of Terror campaign. :twisted:

I seriously cannot forsee the primachs return. But still it's going to be an exciting campaign!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

I heard it too, but I think it's only some of them, nd omly in fluff.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are u talking about? Primarch? is that a character in a book or is it a character in the game? *confused*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

primachs are the emperor's sons and the geneseed of the SM came from them. primachs are characters of the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Dude, that's about the first piece of fluff anyone learns... Oh well, guess we can't all be insane enough to buy codexes and IA books just to get some more fluff :roll:.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. The return of the Primarchs. Shame I play IG (well no it isn't. Fear the Gaurd!). Would maybe the Chaos Primarchs return too? Someone like Magnus the Red of the Thousands Sons, maybe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I doubt they would have game rules for the primarchs. If their stats weren't incredibly good they would be dying all the time, and the primarchs dying alot, well, that wouldn't be right. If their stats were insanely good (but apprpriate) then they would be too expensive to use. But I could see them bringing out the models. Maybe they'd bring out the models of the Chaos primarchs too...(being a devout BA player I would have to find someone with a Horus model and settle an old score.... :evil: )
    &quot;Don&#39;t Delay-The best is the enemy of the good. By this I mean that a good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week. War is a very simple thing, and the determining characteristics are self-confidence, speed, and audacity. None of these things can ever be perfect, but they can be good.&quot;
    -General George S. Patton, Jr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have they been out b4? in the Warhammer 40k game?

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x4)

No. Eventually there have been stats for them in Rogue Trader, but that was a long time before i started 40K.
    However, in the fluff at least the traitor primarchs have returned many times - Angron lead the chaos invasion in the first (?) war of armageddon.

jwu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U can still get hold of the Leman Russ model on the games workshop website if u look for it

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast