The Empoer awakens - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Empoer awakens

I've heard many rumors that the Emporer id going to be awaken in this eye of terror campign and he up for sale also if good loses than they will remove one of the main charcters from that race and make him gone and if evil wins a main charcter from that race will die!! 8O

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Hmmm.... This sounds rather far fetched... I haven't heard this...

Awakening the Emperor??? Sounds more like a crazy rumour to me...
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Well, I think what you have heard is the Star Child yes? If that's what you mean you're right. Wait I'll see if I can dig up some fluff.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A bit too "on the rim" for the imperium I would say.
    Sure he would be an awsome character to have on the battlefield.

If he is possible to field, then the Chaos gods should be able to use in battle!
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Whooo look what I found:

+++The Star Child+++

As the spirit of the Emperor drifted through the warp it gradually dissolved into the flow of energy, returning to the cosmic of the nature of the warp in its uncorrupted form. Only a tiny core of the Emperor's humanity remained whole, like a small child bobbing upon the tide of a colossal storm in a tiny reed boat.
    Thus the soul of the Emperor was cast adrift into the warp. While the Emperor's soul survived there was still hope for mankind. For just as the New Man had been born from the collective souls of the shamans of old, so the Emperor's soul might be reborn one day. But the day would lie far in the future, when the cries for a new saviour would strengthen the core of the Emperor's soul and rekindle it into new life.
    Meanwhile the soul of the Emperor was merely a potential, a child awaiting birth, the Star Child.
    The humans that were left in charge of the Imperium had no real understanding of what had happened to the Emperor. The concept that he could be born again never occurred to them. To the rulers of the Imperium, the Emperor continues to live, though his body was broken, by means of his indisputable powers.
    Only a few select individuals learned the secret over the following millennia, and they became the highly secret brotherhood known as the Illuminati. The Illuminati await the birth of the Star Child and the second coming of the New Man. They know that their knowledge makes them dangerous heretics in the eyes of the Imperium, and consequently maintain a strict secrecy over their activities.
    Meanwhile the Illuminati remains a secret force in human space, working away behind the machinery of government, preparing the way for the rebirth of the New Man.
    The Sensei
    When a Champion of Khorne, Nurgle or any other Chaos Power pledges himself to the service of his Patron Power, his very soul becomes part of the Power's energies. The Star Child also has his Champions, known as the Sensei. Although they do not necessarily know their true identity, these people are actually descended from the Emperor's own descendants, and their genetic structure is similar to his. Not all the Emperor's descendants are Sensei, and almost none of them realise that they carry genes from the Emperor or that it is this which gives them their powers.
    The fortuitous combination of genes the Sensei have inherited from the Emperor makes them very special. Their most important trait is their immortality. Although they can be killed they do not age, and possess amazing powers of recovery. They are also protected from the Chaos Powers, and the untainted flow of the warp can move through them unimpeded. A Sensei cannot experience hate, bitterness, or irrational anger, because these things are part of the disharmony of the Chaos Powers. They radiate natural confidence and harmony, and can even draw upon the energies of the warp to use their psychic powers. Sensei do not risk attracting daemons or other malicious psychic forces by using their powers. Being untainted by Chaos Powers they are utterly invulnerable to the predations of the Chaos Powers. In fact because they harbour no trace trace of the emotions and concepts embodied by the Chaos powers they are largely invisible to them.
    Sensei are heroes who wander throughout the galaxy, sometimes in the company of a select band of other powerful heroes. The psychic powers of a Sensei make him dangerous heretic in the eyes of the Imperium, so that he and his followers risk capture and death at the hands of the Inquisition or other Imperial forces. They are not so much the enemies of the Imperium as of Repression and injustice in all their guises. Repression exists throughout the Imperium, much of which is justified, but not all by any means. Wherever a Sensei appears he can be sure of huge popular support, while the forces of oppressive goverment recognise him as an implacable foe.
    The Sensei Adventurer Bands
    The Imperium regards the Sensei and their followers as dangerous bandits, nihilists and psyker who, if not actually in league with Chaos, are weakening the bulwark which the Imperium has set against its threat.
    All over the Imperium, forces are deployed to chase groups of Sensei, and in their turn the Sensei are forced to operate as outlaws. However the conflict does not weaken the resolve of either side. The Imperium is strengthened by the resolve of the Imperial forces, while the Sensei are spurred by their battle against cruelty and oppression.
    Sensei outlaw bands are known as Adventurer Bands. They occur all over the Imperium as the champions of underdogs and scourge of authority. They hide in underground caverns, or deep inside cities, or lead freedom fighters from the forest and mountains. Some sail the seas as pirates and operate from secret islands and coves. Others sail space itself as pirates of a different kind, boarding and robbing Imperial cargo vessels as they move ponderously between planets. Everywhere they champion the poor against the rich, the oppressed against the oppressors. They are brave, they are popular, and they see themselves as the enemies of both Chaos and oppression.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

........*cool*........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes excatly what i mean and i've heard he is going to be awakining

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow!

I quote: CryoGenFX

........*cool*........
    That was very very good!
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

hehe thanx. I thought I'd fill in everyone who hasn't heard about all this yet.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats what I love about this game. Lots and lots of fluff and infinite possibilities.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast