Sisters of Battle Release date? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sisters of Battle Release date?

Heh, I've been waiting for over a year now to see the release of the new Sisters and haven't heard anything. Am I just isolated or have they pushed that date further back again?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

There are no sisters coming out sorry to say...not for a long time. The rumour you may of heard was either of the chapter aproved new version of the sisters of the forge world tanks for the sisters of battle. However I have heard rumours that they are going to update the army...but sorry this world is cruel to women with big nasty burny flamers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:cry: Sad, I was really looking forward to that. I heard the rumor from the guy who runs the hobby shop I buy my mini's from. He said that after the Necrons the Sisters' were to be getting more stuff...Damn...Burn them all Sister Mel :twisted:
    "Can you put that in a memo and title it '***** I already know!'"
    ~Sarge

Church: "Ok, so we're agreed? You first!"
    Sarge: "Get on with it, Griff."
    Griff: "I'd just like everyone to know: that I suck."
    Church: "And?"
    Griff: "And that I'm a girl..."
    Church: "What else?"
    Griff: "And I like ribbons in my hair, and I want to kiss all the boys."
    Sarge: "This has to be the best surrender of all time."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just looking at a forum thread over at GW's forum: http://bbs.games-workshop.com/membership/e...D=16&ID=1556835
    I think I saw people in that talking about them (or at least passing rumors about) there being Sisters in another Ordo book, like some sort of Ordo: Hereticus or something. I don't remember where in that thread I saw it, and it was probably just a crazy rumor or guess on someone's part. I guess it would kind of make sense for them to do it in the same sort of way as Grey Knights, espeically if they allowed them to be used as allies and to take allies like Grey Knights.

Then again I wouldn't hold my breath, unfortunately... I sure would like to see the Adeptus Sororitas get some nice new rules and stuff.
    "Don't Delay-The best is the enemy of the good. By this I mean that a good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week. War is a very simple thing, and the determining characteristics are self-confidence, speed, and audacity. None of these things can ever be perfect, but they can be good."
    -General George S. Patton, Jr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeh the ordo books will probable see the relese of some new sisters but I wouldn't hold my breath. the 13th black crusade is coming out first with Cadian IG etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Yeah I too heard that the Sisters will feature in Codex: Ordo Hereticus, but I think it'll only mean rules, not a new model range.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd tend to agree with BorninDarkness. Maybe some new models for things like tanks or characters, but I doubt there will be any fundamental change in the model line-up.

Since Demonhunters just came out I guess it does make since for them to focus on Codex: Eye of Terror first...
    &quot;Don&#39;t Delay-The best is the enemy of the good. By this I mean that a good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week. War is a very simple thing, and the determining characteristics are self-confidence, speed, and audacity. None of these things can ever be perfect, but they can be good.&quot;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

And, though I'm not sure on this, wasn't Ordo Xenos the next Ordo book to come out? I don't know if I remembered this correctly (probably not now that I think of the qualities of my memory...) though.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

W00t? new sisters? Are they gonna get any improvement or what? They're indeed a dying race...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And, though I'm not sure on this, wasn't Ordo Xenos the next Ordo book to come out? I don't know if I remembered this correctly (probably not now that I think of the qualities of my memory...) though.
    I haven't heard anything, and even if I had my memory is probably worse than yours... (I'm becoming an old man!)
    But Order Xenos coming out first makes sense. After all, that would include deathwatch, which can be used by any space marine player (and is liked by most space marine players), and there are a ton of SM players out there, so...
    &quot;Don&#39;t Delay-The best is the enemy of the good. By this I mean that a good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week. War is a very simple thing, and the determining characteristics are self-confidence, speed, and audacity. None of these things can ever be perfect, but they can be good.&quot;

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast