Next Ig Army To Be Re-done? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody know what the next IG army is that will be made over? Will there be one? I've heard several different rumors that the Valhallans will be getting a bunch of new minis. Someone else told me it would be Tallarn, which would be kinda cool 'cause I've wanted to start a desert-themed army.
    A lot of people say that after the Cadians there won't be any new IG for a while, though.

Anyone know? :blink:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm im not sure, but i would think maybe valhallens or mordians that would be changed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone directed me to this year-old quote posted at Portent.net, but I'm not sure why Mr. Closs would know this.

ForgeWorld and Fanatic Rumours Posted October 21, 2002 by Pete Closs:

..."Plastic Valhallans are next on the list of Imperial Guard plastics although given the time it's taking for Plastic Cadians it's almost certain these won't be out for a good while."...

Being a die-hard IG lifer these rumours tweak my interest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahhh i hope to good the make some plastic Valhallen's.... never liked puter guys so i always bought plastic, but i have been in love with Valhallen's since i ever saw them.... and to u sicko's im not acutally in love with them haha, i just really want a Valhallen army hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

I wish with all my little heart that it was going to be the Mordians that come out in plastics next. I'm not a huge fan of the Valhallans, but the Mordians are just so cool looking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, I heard that the valhallens were going to be the next to be done, but that the box would also contain the parts to change the valhallens into steel legion.

This might be true, as both use similar uniforms (is trench coats. The only main difference is the head) and this would also mean that GW make more money on one product, increasing profit.
    I live in your eyes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd really like to see the Preatorians redone in plastics. I collect Preatorians and thier fluff is the Shizzznit!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Praetonions where only made as limeted edition models when they were released and they only stayed on to the shere popularity of them. Unfortunatly they arn't amazingly popular and i see that they wont get anything until games workshop get really bored again until the next new army or something comes out. I hope personally its that valhallan/steel legion next because the models are just so cool.
    Unfortunatly not all people share this veiw for I was conversing with master chi brown thong and he thought the valhallans and steel legion were wearing skirts. I tried to convince him that they were trench coats but no. Aparently they are gay too. I would like you to take a vote if the first time you ever saw steel legion or valhallans, you thought they were wearing skirts? Hope im not intruding.
    Until the next time we meet i will give you my world famous quote

"Eat Cheese And Kill That Neighbour Of Yours."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to see the Valhallans re-done. I think that would push me over the edge and force me to make an Imperial Guard army.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really want Mordians. They're just sooooo cool! But what I want more is more Tanith Ghosts. Come on, all we have is Gaunt's Ghosts elite team and blisters of three metal models! I want Sniper models! I can't use Ratlings!
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast