The new SM scout Sprue. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Bobby_Wokkerfella's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

The new SM scout Sprue.

Plastic Shotties!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    293 (x5)

Very nice too! Well done, Bobby.

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x2)

Those legs look like they'd work very well as the legs for Tau Human Auxilieries...better then Cadians, at least.
    Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me.

Member of the Canadian Clan, eh.
    Mech Tau Cadre: 2000 points, needs paint and magnets.
    Paladins of Avalon (SW):-1500 points, needs paint.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great stuff. I've been going crazy wondering what components come with those suckers. I hope they will be relatively inexpensive, hopefully like $15 or less (HAAAA, sorry I just made myself blow soda out of my nose, using the word less and referring to money with GW HAAAAAA HAAAAA........ )

Cant wait to get my hands on those baby's, hello magnetic arms....YES:yes:

~~~No1:x
    The guilty laugh while the innocent suffer.............WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wouldn't mind a few Sniper rifles added to that sprue however... might have to convert some Imp guard snipers since there are only 2 SM ones...

-I'm not surrounded, I'm merely in a target rich enviroment..-
    LO paint log
    Recent Stuff

gamesondemand

where are the sniper rifles??? if only they had those... then i would invest in them. but otherwise they look good. now i don't have to mess with the metal and get the right poses :yes:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    -52 (x0)

great

Well I think it is about high time that they manage to get the scout marines into plastic form, Id really love it if they would give you pretty much generic ones, and then a sprue that allows you to make variants, like wolf or angels, that would be great. As to the lack of Sniper rifles, being that you have the Cadian Infantry sprues available, you can do take a regular lasgun, some tubing, green stuff and creativity, and you will make some decent sniper rifles, u even get a shoulderpad with the infantry arms, that is what I would do anyhow... Over all, having a dark angel army, Id definitely like posable ones that dont all look likee an armored rambo... I also love the heavy bolter there. I give GW kudos on this, even though I look upon them with disdain for their price whoring and tend to mix my bits with different model lines to make many customized SM, IG, CSM, etc.
    "Goebbels was in favor of free speech for views he liked. So was Stalin. If you're in favor of free speech, then you're in favor of freedom of speech precisely for views you despise. Otherwise, you're not in favor of free speech."
    youve been legal pwned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No sniper rifles on the sprue...
    Ah well, then we'll just extend the barrels of those bolters and cut away those way-too-big-for-sniperrifles ammoclips.
    that should do just fine.
    Already have an idea on how to extend those barrels too: cut them off, drill a hole on the flattened front end of the gun, put a brass rod in it. That way you can make your sniperrifles as long as a railgun.
    You could even add a silencer by putting a plastic tube(a little thicker than the barrel) on the end of your brass rod.
    Hope it's usefull!
    Chaos does not need explaining! guess what? Chaos cannot be explained!
    Quote Originally Posted by BobaHat
    Chaosdude is a dutch, heretic surfer who hangs around the red light district picking up daemonettes..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(shrug) I think its just mainly the lack of them thats annoying... its all well and good to have conversions and all, but 2 metal sniper scout models for the entirety of all the SM forces is a bit low.. especially given the fact they are not plastic and not easily re-posed

-I'm not surrounded, I'm merely in a target rich enviroment..-
    LO paint log
    Recent Stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by urbanknight
    (shrug) I think its just mainly the lack of them thats annoying... its all well and good to have conversions and all, but 2 metal sniper scout models for the entirety of all the SM forces is a bit low.. especially given the fact they are not plastic and not easily re-posed
    Those scout snipers are pretty much solid hunks of metal. I'm of the opinion it would be easier to melt and recast them than repose them.

This is to say I'm disappointed at the lack of plastic rifles as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast