Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
ok, the offical rules that I have confirmed are:
1. a rank is now 5 models wide (calvary and chaos are abit screwed now, ORGES are basically never getting the rank bonus now)
2. wizards can only use the power dice they generate (then general base power dice and most added by magical items can be used by anyone)
3. miscast table will change a bit and be alittle more painful
4. NO CHANGE TO GREAT WEAPON RULES OR LANCE RULES (no idea why people go on about that)
5. a new set of building rules for taking, holding (and maybe destorying) terrian
6. more detailed diagrams in the rule book and clearer definitions of rules
thats the bulk of the changes.... The only real change is the 5 wide rank, Wizards were alittle to powerful anyway and logically cannons should be able to get rid of a tree or two
Also the rule being removed that says skirmishers can't be marchblocked.
Gloria Imperator, The Firstborn Stand!
- 2000pts Inquisition, 2000pts Vostroyans, 3000pts Vampire Counts, 1400pts Daemons, [WIP] 2500pts Death Guard
Other than the fact that Great Weapons are only +1st if you are mounted you mean...Originally Posted by blacksmoke_canadian